You know...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know...

You don't actually have to wait for TWD to start before you begin TWL. And seeing as how you guys did TWL's bots and such last year I see no problem with starting it soon.

PS - All the other zone's leagues have started and they are snickering behind your back! Better do something!
    I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

I'll answer this once.

There are many changes that are planned for TWL. Unless a trustworthy PHP programmer can pop out of the woodwork, I need Mythrandir's help in modifying the TWL site for the new TWL rules, and to add some new features to make TWL better.

Mythrandir is hard at work on TWD, and I can't realistically start TWL until so. As well, TWD is going to be a way to find replacement squads for TWL instead of holding a weekend tourney which may not be a good indication of how good and how serious teams are.

-Epi
    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
    www.animeslice.com

Comment

So what are we looking at? Like 4 weeks?

Comment

speaking of TWD, who is the TWDop?
        Aliases: Tomer, Golan, Tg

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine
          I'll answer this once.

There are many changes that are planned for TWL. Unless a trustworthy PHP programmer can pop out of the woodwork, I need Mythrandir's help in modifying the TWL site for the new TWL rules, and to add some new features to make TWL better.
          -Epi
          Can I ask what needs to be done? I can program PHP and would be more than happy to try to help out, I don't know how much time I'd be able to kick in though.

Comment

I sent you and castro the site code, never heard back from you guys : P

Comment

dude, i was setup and ready to go. but SOMEBODY went on vacation@!#$@! talk to me on ss, mythie.

Comment

Code is one thing, knowing what to do with it is another. =]

Comment

sounds to me like you're lazy irresponsible mother fuckers!

Comment

Fuck you! Arro and castro are useless, but they aren't lazy!

Comment

Myth is so axed from whiterabbits.

Comment

Working...
                      X