Spec is too overpowered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spec is too overpowered

I mean, come on! Someone in spec can look at every ship in the arena, this is wholly unbalanced.
    "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

you are stupid
    Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Comment

There have been too many parody threads lately. They aren't as funny when there are so often.

Comment

I HAVE BEEN DISHONORED

*seppuku*
        "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

lol Troll is acting dumb...

Spec hunting is illegal if you're afraid of being watched... and do type ?spec every once in a while, and if someone is watching you and you're not the first person in the arena (IE: name starting with a # or A,B etc etc). ?cheater bla bla is spec hunting me. -_-

lolz :P
          AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

Moved -> Useless Crap
            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
            Failure teaches success.
            . â–²
            ▲ ▲

Comment

lol
              Originally posted by AcidBomber
              lol Troll is acting dumb...

Spec hunting is illegal if you're afraid of being watched... and do type ?spec every once in a while, and if someone is watching you and you're not the first person in the arena (IE: name starting with a # or A,B etc etc). ?cheater bla bla is spec hunting me. -_-

lolz :P
              CD!!!!! :up: :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                There have been too many parody threads lately. They aren't as funny when there are so often.
                People don't make parodies of good threads. People make parodies of stupid threads. So it follows that there have been too many stupid threads lately. I think we should have another "forum reform" where plans are made but nothing is actually done.
                Originally posted by Tone
                It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                Originally posted by the_paul
                Gargle battery acid fuckface
                Originally posted by Material Girl
                I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Pure Hatred
                  People don't make parodies of good threads. People make parodies of stupid threads. So it follows that there have been too many stupid threads lately. I think we should have another "forum reform" where plans are made but nothing is actually done.
                  Sounds like a plan.

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I think we should have another "forum reform" where plans are made but nothing is actually done.
                    I second that motion.
                    *proceeds to do nothing in particular*

Originally posted by Disliked
                    Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                    +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Am I the only one thinking this is the suckiest parodythread on these forums?

edit: ok I should read the replies before posting.
                      5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                      5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                      5: Da1andonly> =((
                      5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                      5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                      5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

I thought the title was funny, shoulda kept it 'nt'

Comment

Im with nockm with this one...

Comment

Working...
                          X