Continuum chat mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continuum chat mode

I like to keep cont in chat mode every once in a while when i wait for basing and just sit in spec doing some other stuff.

But now i have a problem. When i try to alt+tab Continuum to chat mode my screen goes black and my comp freezes. That is really starting to piss me off! Someone help me? I suck with comps and they just HATE me! *snif*

I tried to reinstall Continuum but it didn't help. Oh I'm so unhappy ;(

Chat mode...

Hey, I've had this problem too. Try closing most programs that are open/running that you don't need. This might reduce the computer freezing. Also, try changing your resolution. This has also helped me. Other then that, I don't know what to tell you. Hope that helps!
    -winipcfg

HAY GUYS

Comment

or try alt+esc? maybe ur computer just doesnt like alt+tab... so :X
      TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

F@g

Originally posted by Azhran
        maybe ur computer just doesnt like alt+tab
        Thanks for your grade 3 advice.

Comment

actually... my computer freezes when I use alt+tab... but works fine with alt+esc , so before you go thinking you've got an iq that's reasonably normal... I'm sorry.... we feel your pain and lack of brain cells though
          TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

hahaha my comp works fine....

with my previous comp i had that problem too, so if u guys/girls buy a new computer its done
            Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

Well.. i would buy a new comp but that $$$.. so it's a no-no for me at the moment..

Comment

One program which always makes CTM freeze on my comp is DC ( Direct Connect ), so have it shut down before attempting to play CTM...

Comment

Re: Continuum chat mode

Originally posted by Miau
                  I like to keep cont in chat mode every once in a while when i wait for basing and just sit in spec doing some other stuff.

But now i have a problem. When i try to alt+tab Continuum to chat mode my screen goes black and my comp freezes. That is really starting to piss me off! Someone help me? I suck with comps and they just HATE me! *snif*

I tried to reinstall Continuum but it didn't help. Oh I'm so unhappy ;(

So this used to work fine, but all of a sudden it freezes your Pc?
                  Hmm..
                  Installed any new software (specifically any crap that runs in the background)?
                  Or did you install new drivers or something along those lines?
                  There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

That actually seems to be a problem with continuum 0.37 if I remember. Hopefully cont 0.38, will be for public use before long.

-Spam
                    Who got the boombeef?

Comment

I've had this probelm. My computer likes alt-esc better but sometimes it does the same thing so i just close more programs and its better.
                      ataris/justin/altitude

Comment

Only thing i installed was War3, but with that also the newest version of DirectX. The funny thing is that I never had this problem before...

Comment

Well then it could very possibly be the new version of DirectX you installed.
                          Tried updating your vidcard drivers yet?
                          There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

i get that too, doesn't freeze ur comp, continuum just freezes. do ctrl alt delete and close cont and open it up again, it at least saves u from having to restart
                            Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                            Philos> there is something about you
                            Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Unfortunately it's just not my cont that freezes but the whole comp =( ctrl alt del is good for nothing then.. bah.. this sucks!

Comment

Working...
                              X