Drastic Replaces WildFire in TWL-J

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drastic Replaces WildFire in TWL-J

Today, in the Drastic vs. Gutter (hosted by ZeUs!!) game to see which squad will replace WildFire in TWL-J, Drastic won with a score of 50-21. Drastic now receives WildFire's scores and will play against No Surrender in a TWL-J match this Sunday at 3 PM EST. Good luck to all those in TWL.

Lots of love,
    Left_Eye
    Last edited by Left_Eye; 07-06-2002, 04:48 PM.
    sigpic

WWWWWWWWoooooooooooooottttttttt.... oh im coming..

witty
    =)

Comment

I was wondering what wf's rank was b/c if it is better than unite's I am gonna be very angry b/c we beat drastic severly in the jav tournament.

Comment

How can a squad that haven't played a single games in the league have any wins or losses? I just don't thing taking over scores is a good or fair way to do things. Sure the new squad will have a hard time winning but they came in late so they just have to live with it. It's sure more fair then it is to put down all other squads in the league, especialy those that are under the squad that left, just to help out the new squad.

Comment

uhmm

fu boki ur rude faggot
          Paino on voimaa, ylipaino on ylivoimaa.

Comment

I'm rude?

Where am I rude? Just casue I say what I think, that makes me rude? And how about the person that only say 5 words but manage to cram in 2 insults into that?

Comment

Working...
            X