Idea from me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea from me

I would like to see some life put on the TWL pages. With TWL website getting revamped before next season, and TWT becoming a new addition to the pages, maybe some more cool stuff can be added too. A lot of community websites are adding what they call a "shoutbox" to their page. Just a little section where people can talk on a more public level. Not a forum where long discussions are held but one where occasional "hello's" are given or maybe a lil trash talkin to create rivalries. I mean, not every person comes to the forum as often as some individuals but during the season the site gets about 114-200 hits daily, thats without the zone advertisement spammed of "GO TO TWL BECAUSE ITS UPDATED - www.twleagues.org", with those anywhere up to 500 hits are done. There are many different types of these "shoutbox" type php (im guessing). One is ZonkBoard, http://www.zonkboard.com. That might be a good addition. No doubting that Mythrandir could make a shoutbox php form in hours, if he had the time.
    "The strong move quiet, the weak start riots"

i was thinking a while ago, it might be good if it were possible for anyone to hit a submit article button, write something up, and if its good enough, makes good points, doesn't flame anyone, and has to do with current events, that maybe it could be posted. i really don't think enough people would submit articles that it would be overwhelming, and quality would be an issue, but nothing says you have to post anything. like slashdot.

as for your idea crome. yeah whatever.

Comment

Working...
    X