This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spacely wants rights for us all

had to throw a curve ball seen rudy sitting waiting for me to make spacely 2.5

anyways for avoiding a ban that i shouldnt of been banned for

i was banned for something i didnt do and none of you staff act mature enuff to do anything just punish me more cause you dont like the forums spacely. if youse dont like me from trashtalk you gonna get sick of me here

we want rights dont enjoy being banned for something i didnt do and upper staff dont care to look at your case

stabwound

takes you 1/6 time to delete it huh i can just change a yahoo id maker and use this for your lil picture code

maybe i let it run all night make 60k forums ids how long it take to delete that?

http://forums.trenchwars.org/image.p...62db25573bc52b

and make 1k forums names in less then five minutes i already have 60k+ yahoo mail accounts ez prolly more like 160k of them

ban my subnet

4 dialup isp's + unlimited long distance = have fun

I've seen your ban, I saw the warning before you ban, and I saw the picture you posted that you were banned for. Your ban was completely legit, and you were warned before it. On top of that, you made no attempt to contact me, and I know Zeus has been on in the last 6 days. Why you pulled this stunt with 1 day left is beyond me, because you're now completely gone from the forums.

Comment

Working...
    X