help me... please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me... please!

when im playing the game, I keep getting disconnected from server for no reason, my ping is fine, and im not lagging, it just chucks me out, although i can enter easily and quickly again, its really annoying when im in elim or leviing. Any ideas?

Some machine spec's would be useful. Also what ISP you use and where you live.

This used to happen to me before, but it'd be best if you provide a little info on your machine first
    gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
    gravy_: Electric granny chariots
    gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Re: help me... please!

Originally posted by I.L.S
      when im playing the game, I keep getting disconnected from server for no reason, my ping is fine, and im not lagging, it just chucks me out, although i can enter easily and quickly again, its really annoying when im in elim or LEVIING . Any ideas?
      To my understanding this might be from die X times in a row without shooting
      Elim=Lamers,Spawners and so forth
      Levis=Slow Reaction, slow shot
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

I think its 3-4 times spawning without moving , I dont belief this is his problem.
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

I av no idea what one of them is, im on a land line, Pentium 3, 56k modem, come from UK south. i dnt think its that, because I am sumtimes just heading to safe with levi and it says "Warning Dissconnected from server" it seems to be doing it alot less recenly now, however I am still having difficulties.

<---does dat smily look orgasmic or wat?!

Comment

What kind of video card you have in your computer?

If you are using some GeForce, I recommend you to download a new DirectX 9.0 Beta and new video card drivers.

Comment

Working...
            X