PDA

View Full Version : Screaming to his death

Ender
11-08-2002, 03:53 PM
Zombies:

1) I really like the new map. I haven't had time to play on it til today, and MM_God was rockin enough to hold 3 games (maybe more, i left after 3). The new map isn't as much of a death trap for the Humans.

2) I think it might make the game better if a few things were put into place, but please remember these are only suggestions and most likely ignorable or un-doable:

a) No Teamchat or chat at all, for the Zombies. Theres too much "heh those n00bs told me their coords when i was human now I will sell them out because I'm a complete retard."

b) Zombies should have finite lives also, after being expunged lets say 3 times, they are spec'd, or as they say in shlack horror films; their souls are released, or something. I mean, in Resident Evil and Night of the Living Dead a good bullet through the skull or de-capitation usually put a zombie out of business right?

Of course, these are just suggestions, whole point is to make the game fun as I remember it.

I also had a question for everyone: has anyone seen a game of zombies won by the humans? I've seen the game get to the doors opening, but Mantra was run down or something by 30 spiders...

Yoshiba
11-08-2002, 04:00 PM
i liek u

NaiLed
11-08-2002, 04:26 PM
I haven't acually seen the zombies win before.. I don't play it much though.

I agree with the "No teamchat for zombies", that should be interesting.

When you say :

Zombies should have finite lives also

do you mean that they should'nt get infinate lives?

Yeah, I think they should only get a limited ammount of lives, it'll make the game more interesting.

Note: If the above doesn't make sense, sorry, but I'm tired and there are 4 screaming girls around for a sleep over with my sister in the background.

punjar
11-08-2002, 06:17 PM
I've seen humans win over 6 times. And not bad suggestions either.

-pun

Superted
11-08-2002, 08:11 PM
no spec chat its possible as far as i can remember

Da1andonly
11-09-2002, 03:45 AM
i liek mantra

Ziba
11-26-2002, 05:50 PM
I think the zombies2 map sucks... not as great hiding spots or as big. The original is always better :-)

PolluX
11-26-2002, 08:55 PM
zombies...:)

They should take some new sounds form the movie resident evil..