I can't get 1280x1024 anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't get 1280x1024 anymore

Ican no longer get this resolution on my new computer. It's not even on the list of resolutions anymore, the highest option is 1024x768 (and yes I've unchecked windowed). I don't get it, i could do it on my old computer but not my new one which has a similar but better video card under the same settings, or does the problem lie elsewhere? Someone please help cause I can't play with this crappy res... I'm getting owned left and right here -.-;

I can no longer get 2080 somethin, oh well, no need to cry over shit.

Well I can but I dont remeber how, think I needed to reinstall monitor and grahpics card

Comment

I never read all of a post but I think he means desktop

Comment

Either :

a) Install latest graphics drivers and Direct X 8.1
        b) Turn off your monitor whilst restarting computer.
        c) Wait for Continuum 0.38 which will allow you to force certain res's.
        gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
        gravy_: Electric granny chariots
        gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

It's not your monitor that gives the problem. It is most likely your graphicscard that gives this issue. Try installing the newest drivers for it.
          Light is faster than sound. That is why people look bright, until you hear them.

Comment

Re: I can't get 1280x1024 anymore

Originally posted by joho
            Ican no longer get this resolution on my new computer. It's not even on the list of resolutions anymore, the highest option is 1024x768 (and yes I've unchecked windowed). I don't get it, i could do it on my old computer but not my new one which has a similar but better video card under the same settings, or does the problem lie elsewhere? Someone please help cause I can't play with this crappy res... I'm getting owned left and right here -.-;
            What video card do you have? What monitor do you have?
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

i have the ATI Radeon 7200 and an NEC LCD 1530V

Comment

check ur LCD max resolution. most LCDs dont go that high anyways
                PURE HATRED> i cannot dodge your bombs AND my teammates
                pv=nrt> YOU ARE MINE PRINCESS iNgeNfyRe
                hogo> iNgeNfyRe Just got HoE'D
                Dark Moogoo> psst, bring the cookies and cream

Comment

Originally posted by joho
                  i have the ATI Radeon 7200 and an NEC LCD 1530V
                  I have that too, and I had same problems, but not any more. Here is a helping thinks:

Desktop -> Right Click -> Properties -> Settings -> Advanced -> Displays -> Monitor ->

If you have chosed: Using DDC Information, take it off and chose Maxium resolution so big as possible, and maxium refresh so big as possible too, and save. After it go to back to:

Desktop -> Right Click -> Properties -> Settings ->

And chose your resolutuion what you want, save. Go to Subspace/Continuum chose your new big resolution and enjoy!

This think have tested and worked with:
                  AMD Athlon 2400+ XP
                  ATI Radeon 7500

Comment

Working...
                  X