This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complaint about "the dean"

Before you close this thread... this isn't a personal issue its a complaint about someone high in staff who really should be able to control their own shit talking. This was said in pub:

T J-B-Inc> pure do u have a life
    T J-B-Inc> when u come into tw do u feel like the man pure ?
    T Pure_Luck> no i have children with other 2d spaceship girls i meet

As a Dean of TW Staff i would think you could keep me out of your slams if you cant be more grown up than to even say such things... as someone who you've spent a lot of time with and helped you when you first started as a zh... i would think you would have a little more loyalty than to slam me Pure.

I think you and IDIOT both have the same problem in forgetting I AM NOT JB ...

But as a person who also has a TW Girlfriend who is in staff... i wouldn't talk such shit and include me in it... before you know it IDIOT might end up pregnant also... ur so much alike... ur new name from now on is Mr. Idiot

Love,

The retard
    Quoting is the highest form of flattery ...

The mouth that holds the tongue that rocks your world... rules the world

PjOtTeR> I should change my name to horny gypsy humper

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

Originally posted by Goddess
    Before you close this thread... this isn't a personal issue its a complaint about someone high in staff who really should be able to control their own shit talking. This was said in pub:

T J-B-Inc> pure do u have a life
    T J-B-Inc> when u come into tw do u feel like the man pure ?
    T Pure_Luck> no i have children with other 2d spaceship girls i meet
    :/ that was rather mean and I don't think this thread'll be closed because you do address a problem in TW staff where some people need to learn to be a bit nicer to everyone.
    Ban Ikrit

Comment

J-B might have been being a jerk though. He's always been a jerk to me because I strayed him in elim once. So basically I can't see that being the whole story right there.
      Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
      1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
      1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
      1:Chao <ER>> at all
      1:Mantra-Slider> chao
      1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
      Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
      Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

never underestimate the power of Wadi's self proclaimed worth and online need for dominance over females

And ya Panda i know how jb can be...thats just the point though... i am not him and bringing me into it is just childish beyond reason for someone of Pure's rank
        Quoting is the highest form of flattery ...

The mouth that holds the tongue that rocks your world... rules the world

PjOtTeR> I should change my name to horny gypsy humper

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

Comment

I understand that, but from the way I read it the insult seemed to be directed more at J-B then at you.
          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
          1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
          1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
          1:Chao <ER>> at all
          1:Mantra-Slider> chao
          1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
          Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
          Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Damn. You people are quick.
            Complaints about staff can be directed to complaints@trenchwars.org where "Mr. Idiot" can read it, then delete it.

Don't be a sook. Even staff have a right to tell you to get stuffed in so many words.

But you've done that already.

Topic Closed

Comment

Working...
            X