This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey - Lets chats about tw staff

**K firstly, this thread is in no way related to any thread i posted already in the last hour, thats a promise**

Hello, i was just wondering what you other trenchwar kids thought of the state of the trenchwar staffers. Dont get me wrong, i love some staffers, including
    Redlights
    Tats
    PL
    Rodge
    Lnx
    dumbbrit!
    and a few others, dont feel down if i didnt mention

But i dont really understand the forum staff, why do they feel the need to close my threads when all i want to do is talk about someon staff, is this section of the forums not titled 'TW staff" and are forums not meant for discussing things...

So if someone decides to comment in this thread about any of my previous threads, do not punnish me!
    oh and btw nailed, if you want to earn browney points of Wadi, dont race to close my threads, just send him a nice card, some choclates and even some flowers, alot more effective!
    :whistling

Hey,

If you read the description it says TW Staff is for discussing issues for the staff TO READ not for bashing staff members.

Comment

You can start all the trash talk threads about anyone you like, but the purpose for the TW Staff forum is not for staff bashing or complaints. Even staff compliments will be moved to Useless Crap, as based upon what the TW Staff forum is for, which are constructive feedback/criticism upon aspects of the GAME.

Edit: Wtf i was beaten
      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
      Failure teaches success.
      . â–²
      ▲ ▲

Comment

kk, my bad
        I just hate seeing young threads being so brutalliy closed when there is so much life left in them, and plus it took me like 10 minutes to write that 'connection - Wtf'. oh and BTW, i expect a reply from complains@trenchwars.org ^-^

Comment

Originally posted by Wil
          theres a T in there i believe. it should go here: complain T s@trenchwars.org.
          thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

That might explain why no has answered any of my 50 emails to complains@trenchwars.org

Comment

ok this is getting sad...
              Originally posted by Kolar
              My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
              ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

I try to stay away from staff people. It's like talking directly to superman, except he has the powers to ban me rather then resist bullets.
                Thrashing> "That'll be 25.99, thank you for buying, please come again"
                Thrashing> "LET'S FUCK!"
                Thrashing> Like that, Ott?
                Catgirl> rofl
                Missy> o.O im so leaving this chat

Kim> hal, say fit of rage sucks ballz
                fit of r> here, i'll do it for you
                fit of r> I SUCK BALLS
                Kim> loool
                fit of r> I LOVE BIG HAIRY MAN BALLS

Comment

Wil .. ur weird.
                  I like you ! :wub:
                  7:Barton> hi tats
                  7:Barton> still no smod?
                  7:Barton> :(
                  7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
                  7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
                  3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

Originally posted by kites
                    I try to stay away from staff people. It's like talking directly to superman, except he has the powers to ban me rather then resist bullets.
                    They DO have Xray vision you know, so even if you are just thinking about breaking a rule they will know. hehe

Comment

As i were most times non active now due to I am totally addicted to World of Warcraft, I do read the forums from time to time. Just some key topics however, not all.

When I visit the forums, there is always a negative feeling towards forum staff etc. This is not only limited to this fora, however the World of Warcraft forum users are also doing this toward Blizzard Employees. Maybe this is a general feeling users share in online forums, I do not know

It is not wrong, try to however not trigger staff how the community (general speaking) does it now. As i overlook this forum I see a lot of closed topics, and ongoings about small things.
                      You all know what this forum is for, also the FAQ above describes some things that are advised to do so.
                      If the community goes on this way, it will result in a very negative spiral of ban, riot, ban etc. This is not good for the forums, and ofcourse our forum mods are not happy about this either.

My request to you, is to think before you post. You all know what can, and can not be done. Most are here for some time now, and know how the community and forum staff reacts on some things. Thank you!
                      Greets,
                      Roger

Comment

I had piles once, a couple of years back and I had to walk to the doctors, which was a trek itself then I had to stand in the waiting room. In the doctors room he told me to lie on the table so i pulled my pants down a bit, hopped on the bed/table and expected him just to visually look. Next thing I know he has his middle finger up my butt, I was like "wtf, get your finger out of my arse", then I had to walk back home with some cream that I was suppose to shove up my arse (came with this little tube thing I had to use) but I was like "fuck that" and just rubbed it around the are instead. That night I had blood gushing out of my arse, very unpleasant, you should have seen the state of the sheets.

Comment

9:McVities> i'm going to post my piles story somewhere on forums, should get a laugh

I'm not even going to post the whole log because I don't want to have to read all that again :sick:
                          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                          1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                          1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                          1:Chao <ER>> at all
                          1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                          1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                          Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                          Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by Rodge_Rabbit
                            As i were most times non active now due to I am totally addicted to World of Warcraft, I do read the forums from time to time. Just some key topics however, not all.

When I visit the forums, there is always a negative feeling towards forum staff etc. This is not only limited to this fora, however the World of Warcraft forum users are also doing this toward Blizzard Employees. Maybe this is a general feeling users share in online forums, I do not know

It is not wrong, try to however not trigger staff how the community (general speaking) does it now. As i overlook this forum I see a lot of closed topics, and ongoings about small things.
                            You all know what this forum is for, also the FAQ above describes some things that are advised to do so.
                            If the community goes on this way, it will result in a very negative spiral of ban, riot, ban etc. This is not good for the forums, and ofcourse our forum mods are not happy about this either.

My request to you, is to think before you post. You all know what can, and can not be done. Most are here for some time now, and know how the community and forum staff reacts on some things. Thank you!
                            Found a second hint that you're gonna get staff, due !
                            :fear:
                            7:Barton> hi tats
                            7:Barton> still no smod?
                            7:Barton> :(
                            7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
                            7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
                            3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
                              I had piles once, a couple of years back and I had to walk to the doctors, which was a trek itself then I had to stand in the waiting room. In the doctors room he told me to lie on the table so i pulled my pants down a bit, hopped on the bed/table and expected him just to visually look. Next thing I know he has his middle finger up my butt, I was like "wtf, get your finger out of my arse", then I had to walk back home with some cream that I was suppose to shove up my arse (came with this little tube thing I had to use) but I was like "fuck that" and just rubbed it around the are instead. That night I had blood gushing out of my arse, very unpleasant, you should have seen the state of the sheets.

WHY?
                              WHY?!
                              I really didn't needed to know that...
                              After an enlightening post by Rodge why did you had to come with something like that?!?
                              Please get a blog i really didn't wanted to knew that or read that <_<

PS: sticking to the topic... well i guess the only way to reduce those kind of things is to get a closer connection between comunity and staff and allowing comunity to feel like it has something to say about the game and the way it evolves and the way it is being runned.
                              Last edited by Arikel; 05-10-2005, 08:08 PM.
                              A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

Working...
                              X