This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ban Problems

Okay, I wasn't thinking too much about this untill recently when i decided i really wanted to get back into playing this addictive 2d spaceship game. It seems that I am currently under a ban that no one ever bothers to lift (because i didnt do anything, and was TOLD this by about 3 different mods) and when it lifts I get another ban of similar length that I cant seem to get by, and i must say Im really starting to get frustrated with this. All I want to do is Play . I couldnt give a ban ID # on this computer because I dont have the game on this computer, but if anyone is willing to help me I would appreciate it and would talk to you in game at a later point. Please reply. Thanks

~blue
    "Shouldn't you be Running?"

Paladen

TW Beginners Guide

1:KJW> some 23 year old teacher was screwing her 14 year old students here in Florida was arrested yesterday ... she's HOT and I want to be 14 again!

(Robo Ref)>FACK U ALL BITSHES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before anyone says anything, I believe that this thread is perfectly legitimate.

Comment

i think you have to email: bans@trenchwars.org
      or something like that :P
      1:Hydride> who we play next week
      1:ReNdErED> Pandora
      1:ReNdErED> gulp
      1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
      1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
      1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
      1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
      1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

Hydride is right. I bet this will get closed as always...
        AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

It probably will because as it's been said many many many many many many many many many times before, hardly anyone that has that kind of ban power reads these boards. It's not the forum staff's fault that people don't read the forum rules.

True story: Long before the inception of these boards, RogerMexico was covered under a blanket ban of some guy--the cable modem that he was using got an IP that fell under a range of someone that had apparently done some fairly heinous shit. It took him a few months to get it all cleared up (I can't remember if he just moved and it automatically went away or if one of the billing mods took care of it), but it was all good in the long run.

The reason why these threads aren't welcomed with open arms around here is that they're usually bullshit. Not this one, mind you, because I think he's running into the same problem RogMex was having, but the majority. And unfortunately, since we have a few "button-pushers" in the crowd who do nothing more than snipe retarded comments here and there, we can't say "talking about legitimate ban problems is okay, talking about some crap where you said n***** and got banned is not", since it's not a black and white issue. Therefore, the stance is just to not allow any of it.
          Last edited by ConcreteSchlyrd; 05-12-2005, 08:28 PM.
          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

With all that aside and done with.

Closed
            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
            Failure teaches success.

Comment

Working...
            X