Both players get ?scoreresetted.

Date: 7. July 2002
    Game: TWB-L - Paladen vs Light

Some dude subbed for Kingz
    Some dude subbed for Domi
    Both keep their scores

(Host: Thorn)
    -----

Hosts should know the rules and follow them.
    "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Leagues are already fucked up Jonas. You and I aren't mods and either ER's, we need to deal with it.
    When you strive hard to learn knowledge, you discover that you simply lost your time.

Comment

4.12 If a substitution is to be made during a league game, notify the Bot/Referee with a private message. The substitute will start from zero points.

there is the correct answer. time for hosts to read up. i hope this didnt make a difference in who won the game. that would be messed up if it had.
      To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
      brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

The sub starts from zero points, but do the people who subbed out keep their points? never understood that...I thought it was the way the disoblige match was hosted anyways. And Cries, we have to alert staff as to what needs to be changed before anything can be done. If your country is being attacked, you don't just 'deal with it'. You fight back.
        1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
        1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
        1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
        1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

...yeah, what project said.

Jonas

Comment

Jonas, both players were reset before the end of the match. The host was just slow.

I, for one, don't understand why the person that comes out loses his points. It seems like it would be more exciting to limit teams to one (or maybe two) sub(s) for the match and keep the subbed player's points. Currently a team would only sub someone in the first five minutes or so due to lag. Even if someone was playing horribly, you wouldn't want to lose 20 minutes worth of points.

It seems like a sub at the 20th minute could add a new wrinkle to the match. Would it make a difference? Who knows.

It just feels stupid to throw away points with a sub. If a person scores in soccer and gets subbed, the team doesn't give up the goal. :-/

Keep the sub's points and reset the entering player to zero. Then just add them all up at the end. So the new player just continues where the old one left off (just like in LJ and LD).

llater,
            Tony

Comment

Right. Except scores are a little harder to remember then recs. (Lagged players sometimes get d/ced - can't get back on the server, and whatnot) Where as if a LJ or LD player gets subbed, he can leave.

Scorereseting a lagged player who is subbed out sounds ridiculous.
              1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
              1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
              1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
              1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Well if you do that, then those that do lag out and can't return (such as it being a close game) and are subbed, what happens then? No one will know the score that missing person has until they return, and even then, it can be kind of messed with.

Lots of love,
                Left_Eye
                sigpic

Comment

lag is life to some people but...
                  be warned never have a laggy pilot on yer squad ( if ya didnt know )

Comment

Eh.....

You guys sure like to argue alot
                    I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Date: 14th July 2002
                      Match: Light vs Pallies

Hannes subbed for destroy - was not ?scorereset'ed
                      Host: Melo <ER>

Jonas

Comment

hannes was scorereseetted, destroy was not because he was the one subbed, i suggest u read the rules

Comment

Neither was according to the host.

-----

Also.

Disoblige vs whiterabbits.
                          Anon was host - submits the correct score of 156k-35k Disoblige.
                          RabbitRapist was speccing - submits the score 70-somethingk - 45k Disoblige

Anon gets ignored, the wrong score is posted on www.trenchwars.org -> wtf is up with that.

Jonas

Comment

No it wasn't, his score was ressetted, I watched it myself.
                            I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Hannes was reset before he was subbed in, destroy the person being subbed out should keep his points, and therefore was not reset.

Everything was done just fine.
                              Ronin

Comment

Working...
                              X