Hey Epi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Epi

WHY DON'T YOU GIVE US AN UPDATE ON WHAT IS GOING ON FOR TWL, LIKE MAJOR BASE LEAGUE CHANGES ABOUT THAE MAP, HUH?

MAYBE IT'S TIME YOU DID SOMETHING ALREADY.

heh, now serisously, time for an update already....
    There once was a man from Nantucket.

true that
    Aliases: Tomer, Golan, Tg

Comment

Ok I'll say what I know because I bugged his significant other last night.

Push had a hard drive crash which has delayed everything for a month (lost all their hard work).

TWL should be ready for signup in 2-4 weeks.

TWD will have signing up from this weekend as said on the tw.org page.
      gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
      gravy_: Electric granny chariots
      gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Originally posted by GuruMeditation
        Ok I'll say what I know because I bugged his significant other last night.

Push had a hard drive crash which has delayed everything for a month (lost all their hard work).

TWL should be ready for signup in 2-4 weeks.

TWD will have signing up from this weekend as said on the tw.org page.
        should have kept backups :X
        TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

Not exactly a month, only about a week or so longer than initially planned. And yes, I should really have kept a backup.

In other news:

Stay tuned, Epi and I will have a barrage of stuff for you to chew on within the next couple of days.
          Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Moved to Trench Wars Leagues
            Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

I know mythie talked signifigantly about using TWD standings for TWL entrance.... is this little dream coming true?

Comment

TWL changes are on the way. PUSHER's hard drive crash erased some good stuff that should of been ready early last week.

Map changes will be up soon as I have someone doing some new graphics for us, and I have some time this weekend

As for everything else, we're waiting for Myth to finish TWD so that he can update the TWL website for us (since he's going to integrate it all together).

Finally, it has always been my plan and my intention to use TWD as a ranking system to get into TWL (see my rant's page from feb 2001). I talked to Myth extensively about this, and I guess from what you say he's completely on board. That's good news

-Epi
                Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                www.animeslice.com

Comment

hey, leagues have ended; why haven't u put up past champions for the previous league?

twlb, twlj, twld...

I enjoy seeing my own name. Makes me feel important.

Comment

You won 1 league and then proceeded to disband because you knew you wouldn't win the TWLB cup gg
                    There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Mitch you're retarded. Winners of the league have been up forever on TWL site.
                      1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                      1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                      1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                      1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine
                        Map changes
                        i hope your not reffering to twlj map.
                        Aliases: Tomer, Golan, Tg

Comment

Originally posted by Project
                          Mitch you're retarded.
                          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Mitch likes hairy fat men.
                            Originally posted by Diakka
                            Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Originally posted by Eeks
                              Mitch likes hairy fat men.
                              Who doesn't?
                              "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

Working...
                              X