X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 things ruining twel so far.

1 newb farmers
    2 people !disabling

solution for 1: Make it so people that want to duel their rules, they pm the bot and wait. People that dont mind pm the bot !duel:1 or something.
    Last edited by Ardour; 05-24-2005, 01:06 PM.
    Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
    TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

solution for 2: Display someones rating when they challenge you or the ammount of times they !disabled there name.

Sorry for haveing to do this thread retardly. My browser wont let me post long post replies and I dont know why.
    Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
    TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

although it might not be necessary to do all of that, It would be cool if people's ratings were showed in their challenges.
      Expunge> I'M EMO!!!!!!!
      Dark_grim> are you crying and cutting your wrist right now?
      Expunge> >.> <.<
      Dark_grim> DIE EXPUNGE
      Dark_grim> DIE
      Expunge> lol
      Dark_grim> die!!! -stabs you-
      Dark_grim> -STABS HARDER-
      Expunge> LMAO!

2: Dark_grim> _/\o/ Expunge \o/\_

1:caco <ER>> sorry, sweettitties
      1:Expunge> LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Chao <ER>> I have a crush on left eye and I just host to impress her

Comment

Yeah i know what you mean about the disabling thing. Also antoher problem with Duel at the moment is the number of aliased people in it, who use their main name to rank with and a second or even third name to fuck up other people's scores. Not cool kids
        :whistling

Comment

aliases are clearly a big problem but they wouldn't be if people near the top would play people near the top and not bitch away from matches...not an easy way to control that though
          violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
          [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

People from the bottom such as players like Pronessim, what a shitty ass newb

Comment

haha i just checked the twel site, im ranked 5th in javs... somehow :greedy:
              :whistling

Comment

Avoiding challenges will always be the biggest problem.
                TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

What's a farmer? Someone registering new nicks all the time?
                  5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                  5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                  5: Da1andonly> =((
                  5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                  5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                  5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Spiders waiting the excact time to shoot when it doesnt count as spawning anymore ruins it to me. Players like Dr. Dre and Feline.
                    Only the loyal count.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeansi
                      What's a farmer? Someone registering new nicks all the time?
                      I think that, with newbiefarmer, they mean players that only play alot of newbies to get their rating up.
                      You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Can't it just be made so people can only CHALLENGE people up to 100 ranks below them or similar.
                        If some newbie challenges someone far above them in the ranks, that's their problem, but if you limit how far down someone can challenge then you can at least make it more annoying for the farmer.

As for disables.. If the bot is edited to remember how many times a player has disabled it will only start from when it's implemented?.. So all the disables so far wouldn't be recorded. It'd be pointless now, but maybe implemented next TWEL?
                        2d.. take notes :P
                        Last edited by StarKitty; 05-25-2005, 06:56 AM.
                        STARKITTY
                        A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

Originally posted by StarKitty
                          2d.. take notes :P
                          as long as the forums don't die, this is a good notebook :P
                          Ban Ikrit

Comment

the twel system allows newbs and pretty much anyone with no skill to be on top, its a faulty system.. untill this is fixed (which i doubt could be done), the league wont get much interest from top players. i think its just a good place to have an organized duel with someone you want to play from time to time.

Comment

Yeah, but the tournament in the end should make some better players interested.
                              TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Working...
                              X