X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waivers

I'm on the waiver list now. Let the race begin
    I'd rather be SubSpacing.

They should increase the maximum amount of players a team. I remember what happened with last TWDT, players didnt show up for the games and many games had to be cancelled. And i'd like to have a few more, 3-5 players of those who signed up late or didnt get picked in the draft.

Comment

Exe, nice avatar.
      ?

cripple> if u had a better connection u wouldnt be good

Comment

My previous avatar owned you all, nuff said
        I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

hey that's me on you present one !!

Comment

Here's the story. Last season it was 20 players to a team. This season, and increase of 5 players per team should really help. Secondly, I feel the need to explain to everyone the waiver process:

A captain can not just axe a player and replace them with someone from the waiver list. If a player asks to be removed, quits the game, is banned from TWDT, or is banned from TW for a long period of time they will be removed from said squad's roster and NOT placed on the waiver's list. This means, people on the list of waivers can ONLY be chosen if someone from another team leaves for any of the above reasons.
            Last edited by Vehicle; 06-06-2005, 03:28 PM.
            Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
            Message has been sent to online moderators
            2:BLeeN> veh yes
            (Overstrand)>no
            2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
            2:BLeeN> ok then no
            :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
            (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

wow i got picked
              this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
              (:3=

Comment

lets stay on topic here
                I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

i'm on waivers now cuz i didnt know they were doin this again.

pick me up dammit
                  1:Nimrook> On a scale of 1 to 10.. how old do u think Michael Jackson's boyfriend is?
                  1:Jack Kiefer> 22
                  1:Jack Kiefer> he is innocent, i know from experience. All I did was sleep in his bed and he gives back scratches.

Comment

i would pick both of you if i could
                    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                    Philos> there is something about you
                    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Rand <3

i'm sure someone will quit or not show up...then u can grab me =D
                      1:Nimrook> On a scale of 1 to 10.. how old do u think Michael Jackson's boyfriend is?
                      1:Jack Kiefer> 22
                      1:Jack Kiefer> he is innocent, i know from experience. All I did was sleep in his bed and he gives back scratches.

Comment

i'm totally not a captain

i'd just pick you in life.
                        Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                        Philos> there is something about you
                        Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

^faggot

Comment

public display of grabass.

if PDoG NOT = 2 hot womenz -> then PDoG = e + w
                            Originally posted by Disliked
                            However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                            when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle
                              Here's the story. Last season it was 20 players to a team. This season, and increase of 5 players per team should really help. Secondly, I feel the need to explain to everyone the waiver process:

A captain can not just axe a player and replace them with someone from the waiver list. If a player asks to be removed, quits the game, is banned from TWDT, or is banned from TW for a long period of time they will be removed from said squad's roster and NOT placed on the waiver's list. This means, people on the list of waivers can ONLY be chosen if someone from another team leaves for any of the above reasons.
                              I didn't know we had only 20 players last season. Maximum of 25 will obviously stand, i dont like it but ok. If this rule stands, can we change the "axing" rule for a bit. I have 3-4 players last seen over a week ago. I'd love to get rid of those, because in the draft there really wasn't enough time to do research about player activity. I would consider some of those players in the category of "a player quits the game", what's the exact rule there?

Comment

Working...
                              X