This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How sad.

It's sad when u see some mods saying and saying to do the same shit things...
    complaints@....... and ban@.......
    LOL, wtf, it never works.
    So, wtf can we do if some newbie mods suck upper staffers balls and dont be banned... never...
    The doubt is that someone always gets boring to me and being like always a newbie... (evasive aka lovely newb) and never got banned or some shit.
    Still acting like a non-mod and always doing somethin that just is applied to me... then i go to complaints and nothin happens.
    So i ask for some1 who doesnt suck other mod ballz, why every mod say to do a complaints@... or ban@.... if its never works?
    Gj newbs.
    MODERATOR WARNING: You are TOO SEXY for Trench Wars. Do not continue or you will be unf'd to death by many bitches! :) -Mr. 420

If this is in reference to Zannatti's last thread, at the very least closing it saved him the benefit of hearing people telling him he was rightfully banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
      If this is in reference to Zannatti's last thread, at the very least closing it saved him the benefit of hearing people telling him he was rightfully banned.
      who is troll king ?
      (toKed)>i wasnt baned
      (toKed)>he said let you play
      (toKed)>i said no i quit
      (toKed)>and then i will find a way to ban u

Comment

Keep playing that card. Go on.

Comment

Originally posted by deskTOP
          So i ask for some1 who doesnt suck other mod ballz, why every mod say to do a complaints@... or ban@.... if its never works?
          Gj newbs.
          What do you want to happen?

You and I don't know what happens beyond your calls or emails and rightfully so, it's private. The reason threads like Zat's are closed on here is so we don't end up with an enormous amount of negitive threads while the forum could be used for more productive and less deleterious things for the forum and the zone. That's not to say we're closing all discussions about issues that are against or critical of staff, just not personal ones or ones pretaining to bans.
          Last edited by Kolar; 06-17-2005, 12:35 AM.

Comment

complaints@....... and ban@.......
            LOL, wtf, it never works.
            1.) Define "works". Works, as in you don't get your way? Or works, as in you don't get a reply?

So, wtf can we do if some newbie mods suck upper staffers balls and dont be banned... never...
            2.) A very harsh reminder of just how wrong you are haunts us this very moment.

3.) Because it's always been policy to refer you to the proper channels for complaints, not to save ourselves the harrassment, but to save you the harrassment.

4.) Be glad anyone can even understand what the fuck you're talking about to begin with. I had to bash my skull into a wall for 10 minutes to bring my IQ down to a level where I could more easily interpret "idiot".

Comment

And now that I do know what you're on about, this is hardly the place for this discussion.

So again, complaints@trenchwars.org.
              And again, closed

Ow, my fucking head.

Comment

Working...
              X