throw me a frikken bone here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• throw me a frikken bone here

hey somebody enlist me for twlb, ima good spider cause its the only ship i do besides a little jav. u can even bench me, just give me a try. all these people message me like hey wanna join my squad and im like is it in league and they are like nope so im like sorry no thanks .
    Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
    apt>yes u can wtf
    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
    apt>na
    apt>ill show you pictures
    apt>next time I masturbate

Moved to Trench Wars League
    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

take a look at http://www.trenchwars.org/TWD_Alpha/ and see which squads r serious and r into league and shit.
      Originally posted by Tyson
      There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
      Originally posted by HeavenSent
      Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
      Originally posted by Izor
      Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

elite--force has some free spots
        Originally posted by Diakka
        Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Free Spots...

I have free spots in my jav squad that I have already entered in league if your interested...
            pfff... and you say you haven't heard of me...

Comment

Working...
            X