Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just how lazy is staff? Find out in this thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just how lazy is staff? Find out in this thread!

Just to give you all an idea of how lazy staff is. For this month alone, up to this date and time (June 17th 2005 @ 1pm PT), staff members have AT LEAST taken 974 calls and have hosted AT LEAST 129 events! And we just now got past the half way pt for this month! (Stats taken from the "Stats" section that staff members have access to. FYI, stats are updated every 10 mins and only the user's and top 5 Mods/ERs/ZHs stats are shown.) Never knew staff could be that lazy. -_- Food for thought to all of you nay sayers and players out there.

(Mods, if this is inappropriate or whatever, I apologize. ...Do your thing!)
    Last edited by Asmodeus; 06-17-2005, 06:01 PM.

only thing wrong with it is that it's in the wrong forum :P (suppose it COULD stay here, but it is staff-specific)

TW Staff

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed
      only thing wrong with it is that it's in the wrong forum :P (suppose it COULD stay here, but it is staff-specific)

TW Staff
      I figured I'd put it in that forum as to draw more readers.... Not sure how many read this forum, but whichever works.

Comment

hah, well, i left the redirect in the TW forum anyway

Comment

when u need a mod they are nvr around.

anyways: 41 staffers on the ZH/ER list (on the site) so that 974/41=24 sure some are more & less active but still it are only 24 calls for every ZH/ER & that is without mod/smod is not much.

129 events hosted by 28ERs (i know that mods host to like ARA, etc): 129/28=4

yes, i know some ERs are inactive & stuff but still 4 is not alot.

edit:to kolar: i'm not flaming at staff.
          Last edited by Due; 06-17-2005, 07:29 PM.
          Originally posted by Kolar
          My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
          ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

During late hours Due, there's not a lot of Mods around but you have Moot, Rudy and a few others on.

I haven't been hosting much because I've taken more hours at work and I'm about to finish school so i'm very busy trying to study and save up for my first year, I've tried to take some help calls also. Next to me i'm sure there are a lot more people finishing up their school year.

Many of the ERs on the staff list are either inactive, axed or about to be, I counted at least 5 (1 promoted, 1 left, 2 inactive and a few others). Rob D is also on chat but not really a Mod or ER I don't know why he's on that list, I think Rodge broke it . Also lets keep this thread clean, don't argue numbers with me.

Comment

don't argue numbers with me.
              i'm not just doing what math.
              My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
              ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

129 events..... oooo... neat :grin:

Love you staffs~! <3 :wub:
                AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

Originally posted by AcidBomber
                  129 events..... oooo... neat :grin:

Love you staffs~! <3 :wub:

Haha, just as long as everyone knows that Staff is doing their jobs you can love us all you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Due
                    when u need a mod they are nvr around.

anyways: 41 staffers on the ZH/ER list (on the site) so that 974/41=24 sure some are more & less active but still it are only 24 calls for every ZH/ER & that is without mod/smod is not much.

129 events hosted by 28ERs (i know that mods host to like ARA, etc): 129/28=4

yes, i know some ERs are inactive & stuff but still 4 is not alot.

edit:to kolar: i'm not flaming at staff.
                    The numbers I came up with are from 16 staffers total. That still leaves the other staffers that need their stats counted.

Comment

Yea, and that's just what the staff page says... I've hosted over 30 events and the bot has only counted 22 :/ and ER's take calls but they don't show up on the top 5 in each section like Asmodeus was counting... total I've taken 105 calls so far this month.
                      Ban Ikrit

Comment

ooo

ASMO! :wub:

Comment

Asmodeus you are still lazy in my book.
                          ()_()
                          (0.o)
                          (")(")

Comment

During late hours Due, there's not a lot of Mods around but you have Moot, Rudy and a few others on.

I haven't been hosting much because I've taken more hours at work and I'm about to finish school so i'm very busy trying to study and save up for my first year, I've tried to take some help calls also. Next to me i'm sure there are a lot more people finishing up their school year.

Many of the ERs on the staff list are either inactive, axed or about to be, I counted at least 5 (1 promoted, 1 left, 2 inactive and a few others). Rob D is also on chat but not really a Mod or ER I don't know why he's on that list, I think Rodge broke it . Also lets keep this thread clean, don't argue numbers with me.

robs a tagless <ER> i think
                            4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                            4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                            4:Geio> DEEZ?
                            4:Geio> LOLOL
                            4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                            4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                            4:spirit> LOL
                            4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                            4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop
                              robs a tagless <ER> i think
                              Outsider actually, he has much more access then a regular or high Mod.

Comment

Working...
                              X