X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol ?

Ok, first, Kolar.

You and I don't know what happens beyond your calls or emails and rightfully so, it's private. The reason threads like Zat's are closed on here is so we don't end up with an enormous amount of negitive threads while the forum could be used for more productive and less deleterious things for the forum and the zone. That's not to say we're closing all discussions about issues that are against or critical of staff, just not personal ones or ones pretaining to bans.
    Hmmm, not closing all discussions about issues that are against or critical, should i laugh now?

Second, Rudy.

1.) Define "works". Works, as in you don't get your way? Or works, as in you don't get a reply?
    Maybe both?

2.) A very harsh reminder of just how wrong you are haunts us this very moment.
    Should i laugh again?

3.) Because it's always been policy to refer you to the proper channels for complaints, not to save ourselves the harrassment, but to save you the harrassment.
    I don't think so. When nothing happens, should be created another way to clean the things up.

4.) Be glad anyone can even understand what the fuck you're talking about to begin with. I had to bash my skull into a wall for 10 minutes to bring my IQ down to a level where I could more easily interpret "idiot".
    I must agree with you, my english really sucks. Btw, maybe if i talk in my 1st language, could u understand? Oh, of course, u'r so -smart-, had to bash ur skull into a wall... what a -smart- act huh... but, if u'r so smart, could do something better and learn or try understand all ‘‘idiot vocabulary’’ (w/o bash)coming from TW members. then u don't need bash ur big skull into a wall.

Anyways, like i'm always saying:
    Gj newbies.
    Last edited by deskTOP; 06-19-2005, 01:42 AM.
    MODERATOR WARNING: You are TOO SEXY for Trench Wars. Do not continue or you will be unf'd to death by many bitches! :) -Mr. 420

Originally posted by deskTOP
    Hmmm, not closing all discussions about issues taht are against or critical, should i laugh now?
    Your other thread was basicly asking why your specific compliants/bans were not looked into, personal arguments, compliants or requests are not what this fourm is here for, take it up with the Dean or BanG Op in private or Email them specifically. I told you, what you and I know beyond that is private, it's private because it's the Dean's job to check into abuse or other things and reporting back to players is not a priority or needed in my opinion.

Originally posted by deskTOP
    I don't think so. When nothing happens, should be created another way to clean the things up.
    Again you know nothing beyond your email, dont assume nothing happens. Bringing your issues into public doesn't clean anything up, it only mucks up this forum, makes you look like an ass and damages your credibility and makes it harder for staff to actually help you.

For someone who likes to talk about ball sucking 5 times a sentence... don't try the 'it's not my first language' card, it doesn't make you look any better here my friend.

Comment

I'm surprised desktop. I mean, I never predicted you would be that bad at the english language. Shit, maybe paragraphs are too hard for you to tackle.

Comment

I wonder. Was desktop this stupid before he developed the ADD? Or is it just the result of Zannatti unloading mansauce into his mouth one too many times?

Seriously, you two faggots need to shut the fuck up.
        Originally posted by Tone
        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
        Originally posted by the_paul
        Gargle battery acid fuckface
        Originally posted by Material Girl
        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

THIS IS AN INTERNET GAME. DON'T WORRY SO MUCH.

Thanks
          EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
          cool koen> :)
          PRiMORDiAL> pfft
          cool koen> not because of a bug
          EvoLd> Lol
          Treachery> meh
          EvoLd> why then?
          PubAceR> women in power dont last
          EvoLd> LOl
          toaster oven reviews

Comment

+1
            >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

Whos Desktop?!

AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

Look, the other thread was closed for a reason, and that reason because you were basically trash taking staff, and because you didn't use the email provided.

Warned & Closed

Post this again and it'll be a ban.

p.s. It would be worth your while to read the rules
                Last edited by NaiLed; 06-19-2005, 01:34 PM.

Comment

-Rasc

Comment

i thought it was closed?
                    -Rasc

Comment

Working...
                    X