Matchbot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matchbot

i think i already asked myth about this, but i dont remmber his answers.
    i think you said something like 300-400 ms in twd-b matchs, are the same limits going to be used in twd-d/j?
    and about the 15 seconds thing:
    1)In twl-b change it so theres no need to spam the bot, and after one !lagout message the bot will respond with something like "You will be put back in the game within 15 seconds".
    2)In twl-d/j remove this 15 seconds. since there is a 3 lagout limit (correct?) a time limit is not needed. it should be either 15 seconds or 3 lagouts.
    Aliases: Tomer, Golan, Tg

the same laglimit will be used throughout all leagues. The limit will most likely be 450ms.

1. yes

2. not sure. Personally I'd like to keep both (the 3-lagout limit and the 15 seconds).

Comment

here what i think will happen if you put both 15 seconds and 3 lagout limit in twl-d/j:
      players that cheat will simpley remove the cheats they use, since these restriction make lag more of a disadvantage then advantage.
      and players that dont control their lag (such as me) will be useless, therefor will become last priority line.
      if you do only one of these, lag will be enough of a disadvantage to hopefly prevent most people from cheating, yet still let laggers who cant controll their lag enjoy the season.

Comment

Will players not lagout on purpose to avoid dying ?

Comment

they might, but 15 seconds can be valubel.. but ok, then what would be soo bad in just having 3 lagout limit?

Comment

Of course you would be arguing about lag issues..
            :yawn:

Comment

you think you wouldn't if you were in my position?
              i never claimed that my opinion is objective. i only want to be able to play.

Comment

if you get to play.. others cant enjoy the season because of your lag
                Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
                Mirror <ZH> this sucks
                Server> dont worry mirror
                Server> shark fits your tits
                Peace <ZH>> shut up
                Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
                Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
                1:Hercules> im level 90
                1:Hercules> in 9d
                1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
                1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

You make it sound as if my playing in this season will change the whole out come.
                  I realise that it is not logical to let me play in base matchs, but im asking if all those steps taken are also necessary in javelin and dueling.
                  And i think you could please both sides if you would make lag more of a disadvantage, yet still make it so you can compete a little less better then people who dont lag.

Comment

Israel when you play you change the outcome of the game, and it's not because you are outstandingly good :/ It's because you are a mobile wall that let trough your team's shots but absorb the nme team's.

Comment

i have played against isreal, sure it pisses you off, but you can still beat him.
                      There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by Malladrin
                        Israel when you play you change the outcome of the game, and it's not because you are outstandingly good :/ It's because you are a mobile wall that let trough your team's shots but absorb the nme team's.
                        Originally posted by Isreal
                        I realise that it is not logical to let me play in base matchs, but im asking if all those steps taken are also necessary in javelin and dueling.
                        or do you think that is the case also in javelin and dueling?

Comment

probably not as much when ur shark or jav in base matches, but surely someone, for example would me would die of your lagrush..

There is nothing worse then:..I shoot someone named Alex438596, he doesnt die (of course not), then he boosts straight on me shoots, and i dont have lag so i dont get duds, so i die, and he says EZ.

I dont like laggers
                          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                          There wont be another election for president.
                          Obama is the Omega President.
                          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

for all you know Alex438569 might have shoved 3 level 1 bullts in your face right befor that shot.

Comment

but isreal we all know you lag. i gave up long ago trying to kill you. i just dont bother shooting at you anymore because i know i can't kill you. anyone who can take 9 spider bullets in a corner and then turn around and shoot you, lags too much to play.
                              To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                              brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Working...
                              X