X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spacely

http://www.trenchwars.org/TWEL/index...ofile&id=68253

love ur rating -32768 lol
    Cat: You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? 'Hey man. You threw the stick, you go and get it yourself, I'm busy. If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?'

Isnt Spacely banned? whats the point in this thread? is it to show everyone your an arrogant asshole? cause if it is, nice job..
    Last edited by Bawls; 06-27-2005, 10:00 AM.

Comment

dont mess with the Space man or else you get served in the face man

Spacely: lil pigs! lil pigs! let me in!

Mods:not by the hairs on our chinny chin chin. we made a plan, to get you banned and we gonna stick to it man. cause you aint choppin our heads off and cooking our hams

Comment

na i posted it cause it cant be right :P he lost like 4000 points after loseing after 1 duel? but the Rating Change was +0

saying there must be some error in the site?
        Cat: You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? 'Hey man. You threw the stick, you go and get it yourself, I'm busy. If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?'

Comment

testing the enable/disable -300 for bug

if you actually look inat his name on the rankings he is -33k. below the integra of -32768 so when he duel someone the win/lose the ranks dont change. he was testing to see if was like yahoo rating system once you go lower then -32768 goes like this -32767, 0, +32767, +32675 cause then someone could go like -74k and look like 1300 on ladder and be in a top place and then someone high duel that person and then they lose alot
          Last edited by Sp_ace_ly_Fan; 06-27-2005, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sp_ace_ly_Fan
            testing the enable/disable -300 for bug

if you actually look inat his name on the rankings he is -33k. below the integra of -32768 so when he duel someone the win/lose the ranks dont change. he was testing to see if was like yahoo rating system once you go lower then -32768 goes like this -32767, 0, +32767, +32675 cause then someone could go like -74k and look like 1300 on ladder and be in a top place and then someone high duel that person and then they lose alot
            ^
            ^
            ^
            Hi spacely

Comment

Working...
            X