some respect plz =)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some respect plz =)

as u all saw in the paladen vs light game paladen can come with a pretty heavily armored lineup if we want to.

most everyone put paladen so far down in this match..yes we lsot but 1)they didnt score 200k, 2)they had there "2nd" lineup in at the beginning until the remember o yeah paladen can base and put there "1st" string in then.

paladen might lose every game every weekend but as u all see we can pull out the big boys if we want to and we can probably win alot more matches if we did care.

jsut like a-s when they want they can be one of best basing squads in tw same goes for paladen

i dont ask u predict paladen wins any matches at all i jut ask that u guys remember we are a squad thats been alive 3 years and dont care bout leagues to much and i ask that u atleast have some respect and dont bash us =)

ty for ur time
    _o_2NASRALLAH

Ehh

Yeah it was a pretty impressive game, too bad you couldn't terr the whole game, Cig or I think the result would have been greatly different. Also keep it up
    I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Ehh, true... we didn't have our 2nd string in, just we switched ships all around. A big factor in the game was that I finally got warmed up and starting owning the ter, I got at least 10 4fer's killing the ter.. and a shit load of ter kills. Also, we had tons of lag problems, as you did, but you had alot less, we had 5 at one time, so we stuck less laggy players in, and we finally picked it up 5 mins into the game.
      I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

TWL-B is easy. To tell you the truth, I think im the best Base Terr in Trench Wars. When iam base terr i do the following things, be sure the take notes: I turn on winhack and but in my unlimited bursts and portal codes. Then I go kill a few people and get enough points so that i can buy a decoy. Then i put in my code for decoys, so that I have Unlimited Bursts, Portals and Decoys. But wait. Im not done there. Then I go and put on my PingSX, put it all the way up so that I dont see anyone shoot at me (Which means i will never die) Then i turn on aimbot2.exe, so that i never miss anyone. Once I have done all that I go flying into base and unload all of my bursts, so that i clear everyone out. Then I lag my way through the mines at the enterence of the flagroom. Once i have entered the flagroom, I unload all of my bursts and decoys this time. Kill everyone in there. Then once I have conquered the base successfully, I Spam my attach macros so that my teammates can help in conquering the base. That is why U believe iam the best base terr in Trench Wars. Not many other Terrs have that type of skills like Del.
        3x TWLD All-Star
        2x TWLD Finals MVP
        2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

Don't forget me

Hey hey now. They didn't have their first string in cause I didn't play. Remember the 2 games I didn't play (Anti-Scrub and Paladen) were our worst games.
          TWLB Champion Season 1 (Light)
          TWLD Champion Season 6/7 (Elusive/Syndicate)
          TWLJ Champion Season 7 (Syndicate)

1 of the first 2 to get all 3. (Fireballz is other)

Comment

Re: Don't forget me

Originally posted by 2dragons
            Hey hey now. They didn't have their first string in cause I didn't play. Remember the 2 games I didn't play (Anti-Scrub and Paladen) were our worst games.
            you played the anti-scrub match.
            There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Re: Don't forget me

Originally posted by 2dragons
              you played the anti-scrub match.
              There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

No, no you do not deserve any respect. You have to earn my respect and with players such as spider messaging us the whole game and afterwards I don't think any respect is due.

Yes, we did have our second line up in the whole game. No, we did not put in our first line up; However, we merely switched players around and I took over for Spybreak! at the terrier. That was the first time spy had ever terred for us.

Was it successful that he terred for us?
                No, not really, but I am glad that I bailed him out in time.

Was it stupid of myself to place spy in terr?
                Hell no, he's a damn good one.

One could say 3 weeks of postponement and not playing for leagues could have effected our outing. Well, this one won't use an excuse.

The fact is we did the job and you got stomped by a 2:1 point ratio still without the first line up. Seriously I don't give any respect to you at all. I don't see why a squad like paladen who had wanted to have "fun" would be chosen for leagues where "competition" matters over other squads that were active and could play at the time TWL squads were chosen. I think kemopetrol or the whiterabbits should have had paladen's spot in this league from the start.

They are the worst team in most of the leagues, I see no place to respect that in the most competative league in Trench Wars.

Comment

harsh

Paladen needs to still be respected even if they lose all the damn games on this league. I think all squads should be respected even if they make ?go ezsquadtryout. It's not our worries if the other team wins or lose, it's about the squad and nothing else. If everyone worried about itself and his squad in TW, a lot of ppl would be a lot happier.

SPREAD THE JOY!
                  When you strive hard to learn knowledge, you discover that you simply lost your time.

Comment

they may or may not be the worst team in leagues but i'm betting they can take any or most squads who want in.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch
                      I think kemopetrol or the whiterabbits should have had paladen's spot in this league from the start.
                      Pssst, Mitch. The bunnies play to have fun, or have you not noticed this while being on their chat? They just go out and have fun and end up looking damn good.

On the subject - Paladen has a solid lineup and is a threat to just about any squad when they are clicking. They also have one of the best spiders around, Anon, and no one seems to give him any credit.

llater,
                      Tony

Comment

Paladen may be having a tough season, but they're onea the few squads with the balls to still go out in pub and priv freq, not to mention enjoy doing it. Look forward to clashing horns with you guys in Public * soon Paladen. And hope the season picks up too.

Comment

Is it just me? Or is Mitch so full of shit he looks like the compost pile at a zoo?

Hey Mitch, funny you talking about respect. Like yours was some megalithic achievement of manhood. Respect is a two way street my fat Idahoan friend. Also.. pull the string out of your pussy. Menstrating over leagues in such a manner is unsightly and unbecoming.

In the end, respect will be given where respect is due.
                          Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

And since you are so into this respect gig. I will offer to you a few of the comments our dearest most respectful Mitch flung about in a base match last evening. This match was A-S/Onix vs the World 8 v 8.

Mitch> my sharks suck.
                            Mitch> sigh.
                            Mitch> RYAN SPIDER LINE
                            Mitch> SHOOT IT
                            Mitch> SHITTY SHARKS..
                            Mitch> RYAN, WTF ROCKET HIM
                            Mitch> SHARK REPEL
                            Mitch> REPEL THAT SHIT
                            Mitch> not a damn one of you spiders bothers to help the terr.

Yet we still crushed the hell out of them. GG Mitch. Your children will grow up to hate you.

PS - PJ was right when he said no one would attend your funeral.

PMS - Yeah our spiders did really poorly with their 425+ total kills.

Last edited by THE PUSHER; 07-09-2002, 10:21 AM.
                            Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

LOL Pusher! Hehe... I think Mitch does have a point. Paladen loses almost all of their matches. Although I respect them, I'm pretty sure Kemopatro could beat them in base. Yet Kemo is still out of leagues :/
                              I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Working...
                              X