X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hah

A lil story:

I asked "tibro <ER>" to do another round of initiald as the first two rounds took like 5 mins, he was like "beg", then i said "mmm, no your hosting isn't that good, quite the opposite", so he specs me not letting me play...pretty faggish (but what can you expect with <ER>s like this). Anyways i've know got a 24 hour ban lol for abusing help...trying to get some answers :/. (I'm not trying to "appeal" the ban, it's only 24 hours, shit happens). But, i think we need somone in TW to sort out the mess that is the current hiring system...somone like thepusher.

-Rasc

P.S. Dont close this thread, surely i havent broken a rule.
    -Rasc

I think you should shut the fuck up and keep in mind that no one cares about your posts about how you got banned.

It's obvious all of you want staff so bad, that you talk about how much they abuse and whatnot, like if you could do the job better. Fact is, it's not a real job that you get payed for, and for that, I think they do a damn good job.

If you don't like it, go to 17th parallel asshole.

Comment

gerry hush. No one wants to hear you. Everyone knows Tibro is corrupt, so why the fuck defend him!
      :whistling

Comment

Shut your mouth pubber, get back to cloaking.

Staff isnt hard, hosting with a bot doesnt take much effort.

-Rasc
        -Rasc

Comment

Well, this will probably get closed as you're both complaining about a staff member and no matter how much you hide it, you're complaining about a ban too.

complaints@trenchwars.org
          bans@trenchwars.org

Read the FAQ before posting.
          USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
          ---A few minutes later---
          9:cool koen> you scorereseted
          9:Kim> UM
          9:Kim> i didn't
          9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
          9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
          9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
          9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Hosting an event with 1 other person in it makes you an expert then does it?

Comment

I've done an event with about 10 people in it for beta testing...(tibros event had less), but it makes no difference how many people are there, still the same macros.

Dis, didnt i say keep out of my threads
              -Rasc

Comment

I did wonder how long it'd take after you were banned for you to make a thread...

Maybe you can "host" stuff. But you certainly don't have the right attitude to be on staff. If I were you I'd stop trying, it's never going to happen.
                USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                ---A few minutes later---
                9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                9:Kim> UM
                9:Kim> i didn't
                9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Rascal stop becoming a forum whore, go outside, its called sunlight
                  Big Chill

Comment

You don't own the threads you start. Thats the point in forums, everyone is free to discuss.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan
                      Well, this will probably get closed as you're both complaining about a staff member and no matter how much you hide it, you're complaining about a ban too.

complaints@trenchwars.org
                      bans@trenchwars.org

Read the FAQ before posting.
                      this man does not lie.

Closed

Comment

Working...
                      X