Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no, Rage isn't dead

no, code isn't dead either.. and no he didn't quit

after spending 5 weeks in the hospital.. unable to notify any squadies of my where abouts.. Rage seems to have taken a beating.. as well as my health. after a near death experience, i've been recooperating for the past 3 days after being discharged not to long ago from the hospital. i plan on regaining health quickly, so that i can start to work again and i will also be placing Rage in the Trench Wars Divisions. it will be a tuff begining but im sure we'll pull through. im up at my grantparents till thanksgiving, after that i'll be home and able to play on my computer and nickname. you realize many things you take for granted everyday in life when you become so sick.. its an eye opener. i wish all the squads good luck this season in TWD, and i look forward to competing with you all. im in hopes for a good smooth season, and im interested to see how these bots with hold up against the abuse our trenchers are sure to put them through.

regards,
    code

Been missing you in elim code-man, I hope you get well
    I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

what happened to you?
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Why didnt you die?

Ri
        (Squitch)> Is Ri a bot???

Comment

lol ria
          Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

I hope you recover fast. :/
            Originally posted by Diakka
            Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Originally posted by RiArmada
              Why didnt you die?

Ri
              I smiled when I read this.
              Originally posted by Tyson
              There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
              Originally posted by HeavenSent
              Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
              Originally posted by Izor
              Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

I didn't.
                RiArmada why don't you go and by a really sticky cactus, press it up your sphincter and then sit down. Now stand up, press your buttocks together and SMILE!
                FUCKTARD!

BTW code even though I don't know you I'm glad you survived. Have a good life and make people happy.
                Last edited by Malladrin; 11-25-2002, 08:33 PM.

Comment

word on the street is that RiArmada and code don't liek each other :/
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

What happen !! Someone set up code the bomb?

Ri, shut yer yapper, a-hole. There's no need to take this ghey game that seriously.

k my job here is done

GL code boy
                    'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                    sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

what was the illness you were diagnosed with code?
                      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

I beleive it was "death", Mayo. But then they cured it.

Comment

cured death? that is so improbable.

Comment

code :x
                            Originally posted by Tyson
                            There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                            Originally posted by HeavenSent
                            Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                            Originally posted by Izor
                            Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis XV

Ri, shut yer yapper, a-hole. There's no need to take this ghey game that seriously.

Ow lou, i think you know what he did, I dont take the game seriously, but the assholes on the game are still real.

Ri
                              (Squitch)> Is Ri a bot???

Comment

Working...
                              X