MatchBots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MatchBots

any idea on when there will be bots to practice javs and basing? the dueling one is neat-o
    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

There already is one for basing, and the jav ones will be made as soon as Mythrandir puts in the code to detect if players are out of base.
    I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

the basing bots aren't well tested though... since I couldn't get 2 squads with enough people to test it, so let me know about any bugs or malfunctions of the bot!

Comment

wtfz and Floydians will probably use a basing prac bot tomorrow
        I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

Originally posted by Mythrandir
          the basing bots aren't well tested though... since I couldn't get 2 squads with enough people to test it, so let me know about any bugs or malfunctions of the bot!
          We used it today. The only problem in the game was HUGE lag for everyone involved, usually between 2.0% and 10.0% S2C. We think it might have been ww6's fault, but I figured I should mention it.

Comment

Is there a command to let squadmates who spec get on the same freq as those from the squad who play? edit: apparently there is: !myfreq ...

http://www.trenchwars.org/TWD_Alpha/Doc/MatchBot.html

BTW, on the basing section the explanations for !myfreq and !lagout has been swapped...
            Last edited by Malladrin; 12-01-2002, 10:21 AM.

Comment

just a minor issue here tht could turn out to be bigger in leagues. A-S was dueling azimuth i think and we won the first round in wbs. The next round we eliminated all of the azimuth players but matchbot said we lost and said we were tied 1-1. We had at least 2 players still in at the end so this was a blatant error. anyone else experienced this?
              To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
              brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Working...
              X