Moving threads.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving threads.

I wonder if anyone regularly takes a look at the forums other than general and tw.

Recently, one of my threads (a suggestion) was moved to the suggestion forward. It is a no-brainer since it IS a suggestion. The problem lies in the fact that no one has really checked it out.

Maybe they move the request threads and others to just shut them up. Sounds like a mighty conspiracy to me!

I also wanted to add the irony of this probably being moved to a different forum to fit the "category."
    When Is 1337 Bad? When It's Your Ping! :D
    -John

I would like to respond to this but realize that I cannot do so without an undertone of irony. So instead I will write a post with overt irony.

Comment

Moving to General Discussion from "SSCU Trench Wars" since this thread doesn't deal with Subspace or Trench Wars.
      "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong" -Mahatma Gandhi

-FLaBiN
      flabin@trenchwars.org

Comment

There are different Categories and Forums so users can easily get to a subject they want to talk about or discuss. The reason threads are moved to these Categories is to allow those threads to be read by the people that want to read it. If someone posted a thread with the subject of leagues in the Trash Talk forum, It would go unnoticed by everyone that may only visit the leagues forum.

I am sure people read your suggestion. Check out the # of times it was viewed.
        "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong" -Mahatma Gandhi

-FLaBiN
        flabin@trenchwars.org

Comment

Flabin....the forum cop.

I'm good!

Comment

bah, bring back Yoda
            I dunno what to write...

Comment

Originally posted by k3vin
              bah, bring back Yoda
              So little green 800 year old Jedi's are your thing? I will stick with the beautiful women in the world.

-FLaBiN
              flabin@trenchwars.org

Comment

good idea.
                Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                  I would like to respond to this but realize that I cannot do so without an undertone of irony. So instead I will write a post with overt irony.
                  I suppose the intended irony would be "Look! They move threads on the new forum too, just like on our old forum, they arn't any better then we were!"

Except...

On the old forum, JohnCho would have been warned/banned for daring to question the staff, and it would have been followed up by a witty comment like "There ain't room in this forum for the both of us"

Instead, the staff took the time to explain the situation, take the appropriate action to move the thread to the correct location, and also ignore your obvious "troll" for attention/vengence.

---

And I agree FLaBiN, I'll pick hot chicks over little green men any day. Keep up the good work!
                  Finally, LAME!

Comment

Just like how we moved posts to the right forum and still got repeated complaints for being right while this thread goes by ignored and forgotten because it's no longer fashionable to keep ragging on it?

Comment

They do it quickly, explain their reasoning, and they allow questions to be answered. I remember asking CoT a question of why the forum topic was read, and I thought it should stay the same spot it was at. He threatened to ban me, and then followed by "I can do whatever I want"....

I weep at night for him.
                      I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

"You don't like what I do with MY forums? Maybe you'll like it more when you can no longer post."

He said something like that once. Witty AND quirky!

Comment

Cause and effect... it was never as completely one sided as all the usual suspects made it out to be.

Comment

Working...
                          X