WOW
    I watched it all on the T.V.

Sure it wasn't pretty but

N.Ireland 1 - England 0

WOW
    In my world,
    I am King

sigpic

I wish they showed soccer...er...I mean, FOOTBALL here in the US.

Comment

Maybe the USA should care more about new orleans, and less about whats on and not on TV.

As for England... Will teach Sven right for playing it cool, didnt he know the team spirit reset was next week. sigh...
      :whistling

Comment

?buy cable
        Fox Soccer Channel
        http://msn.foxsports.com/fsw

Irish pride mother fuckers
        DELETED

Comment

pff we are ranked like about 100 places below England in the world rankings, you got to allow us this
          In my world,
          I am King

sigpic

Comment

http://www.fifa.com/en/mens/statisti...g-2005,00.html

we were 116
            england were 7

c'mon thats a pretty nice upset
            In my world,
            I am King

sigpic

Comment

Weird night, Scotland won an away game.

We're now ahead of Burkina Faso on the FIFA rankings again.
              2:puker> gilder is any band bigger than metallica in your country
              2:gilder> if artist count, madonna, cause he was in finland once
              2:puker> he
              2:puker> maledonna
              2:Sika> whats metallica

Comment

the general feeling is that most England fans want Sven gone, so do I, but i think one of the main reasons we lost is that we underestimated Northern Ireland, the same thing we do when we face other certain teams
                Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
                oNe-t> YEAH
                nopcode> before going out
                funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

i don't really understand why he is experimenting with formations in a qualifier. there's only so much you can blame a manager, although i never really liked sven anyway
                  Last edited by NaiLed; 09-08-2005, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wil
                    Maybe the USA should care more about new orleans, and less about whats on and not on TV.
                    Whatever that means.

Comment

yeah scotland are doing well since they got the new manager, never thought they would get 4 points from Italy and Norway

I don't think Sven should go, the English press just like to twist knives. I mean it was his first defeat in a qualifier and although its left them work to do i'm sure they be able to get the wins from there home games to go through.

He does need a plan B and the English players get too easily frustrated when things don't go there way. N.Ireland harrased them all over the pitch and they seemed to lose the plot, Rooney was a good example but others just seemed to stop trying and drop there heads.
                      In my world,
                      I am King

sigpic

Comment

Good going Ireland, about time you won at something, although I can't exactly talk, being English an all.

Comment

Finland-Macedonia 5-1
                          5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                          5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                          5: Da1andonly> =((
                          5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                          5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                          5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

The Fiver!

RENAMED AND SHAMED

When Northern Ireland Nil submitted an application to have their
                            demeaning Fiver sobriquet changed by deed poll this morning, we were
                            happy to oblige. After all, it was their (now) routine win in Windsor
                            Park last night that had the Belfast air blue with calls for change
                            of another kind - most notably of a managerial nature in the Soho
                            Square offices of England's FA.

But with abject Ingerland humiliated, echoes of "Sack the Swede" still
                            ringing around the land and the nation's tabloids screaming for
                            Sven's head on a spike, the Swede in question surprised nobody by
                            insisting he would not be stepping down from the job that nets him
                            GBP5m-per-year plus perks (car, secretary, etc), despite seeming
                            incapable of even managing mice in a cheese-eating competition.

"I-I-I-I-I'm, eh, not going to, eh, resign. I'm going to try and make
                            it right in October by winning two games and then we will qualify,"
                            stuttered Sven, before explaining why his team of superstars (value:
                            GBP211m) had been beaten out the gate by Northern Ireland One-Nil
                            (value: GBP8m) ranked eleventy-million-and-a-hundred places below
                            them in the world order. "We lost our patience and spirit. We didn't
                            find it at half-time or in the second half and that's why we lost the
                            game."

As Sven ducked under the physio's table to continue searching for his
                            team's backbone, it was left to Michael Owen to simper unconvincingly
                            in his stead. "We feel the hurt collectively and we all said we don't
                            want this feeling again," he mused, seemingly oblivious to the fact
                            that, as a NUCC player, he's likely to experience it twice a week
                            from now on.

And as Celts everywhere wept with laughter, Owen argued that last
                            night's shambles was actually the public's fault, as they were wrong
                            to expect a comfortable win for England. "Football has changed a lot.
                            It's not a case of going to Northern Ireland One-Nil and winning 5-0.
                            You're winning 1-0 or 2-0," he explained, to the general bewilderment
                            of those of us labouring under the delusion that England had actually
                            lost.

http://football.guardian.co.uk/fiver/

Comment

get the Swedish cunt out, all english staff, ppl with passion, the manager shudda been shoutin his guts out at rooney for being such a prick, psycho wud be awesome as manager. Play players in the best positions and have a formation ffs not a christmas tree one with decorations a star at the top and shit just a 442.

Comment

Working...
                              X