SS Convention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SS Convention

What do you think. I'd always wondered what other players would be like in person. It's a stretch, and I doubt that it'd happen, but I'd like to think that it'd be fun if it were to ever happen.

I can picture people wearing nametags of their aliases and real names, haha.

Would you ever consider participating?

Thing is, everyone will talk trash to each other in person.

Nah, I'd silence them with my ass bullets aka crap.
    boo...:eek:

You'd have to hold ones in diff parts of the world, like one in North america, one in Europe, one in australia. In order to get everyone.
    i'd consider going to one in Australia.

Originally posted by Disliked
    Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
    +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

subspace party at my house ya'll

BYOB lolfest
      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Theif of Time
        You'd have to hold ones in diff parts of the world, like one in North america, one in Europe, one in australia. In order to get everyone.
        i'd consider going to one in Australia.
        Yeah, i realized that, and then the fact that many players are under 18 doesn't help either. Not that we want lots of kids who spam "gg ez sit" at a friendly get together--oh wait, lots of you guys do it too.

I don't think it'd ever be possible on a grand scale. Instead, you could do it by regions of countries and even then it'd be the responsibility of the few (or many) that live there to organize it.

Comment

this gathering of SS players could seriously damage tOne's health
          Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
          oNe-t> YEAH
          nopcode> before going out
          funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

Conventions

There have been conventions in the past in europe. Not like a full blown convention for ss but little conventions where a good amount of people meet maybe one day !!!!! priitk or dock> could get a convention to happen.
            sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
            I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
            tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
            im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
            i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

Like ilya said, A BYOB party would work better. No kids allowed. Unless theres a responsible adult there, but theres like, 2 who are responsible who play the game. Of the entire world.

Comment

I don't think there are enough people to ever actually have a convention. Maybe 700 people play Continuum? I don't know the exact numbers, and when you spread them out over four main continents, the numbers thin quickly.

Maybe we could just start finding out where people live locally and have a gathering should everyone decide that he has free time and is willing to meet everyone.

Anyone live on the East Coast U.S. (VA area) and/or California?
                And North East U.S.

Edit:By convention, I really mean Continuum party. Then we could talk smack right in front of each other.

"Ess Tee Eff You Biatch"

Comment

I'll keep what little dignity I have left by not making an ass of myself in public, thanks. No convention for me.
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                  Originally posted by the_paul
                  Gargle battery acid fuckface
                  Originally posted by Material Girl
                  I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

dibs on bringing hogo
                    this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
                    (:3=

Comment

Originally posted by PH
                      I'll keep what little dignity I have left by not making an ass of myself in public, thanks. No convention for me.
                      You are a self-acclaimed misanthrope sooo...
                      As expected lol

Comment

put everyone in one place and the age range would get fucked up pretty bad. with the age range of a family reunion i bet it would be about as fun.
                        5:gen> man
                        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

True. It'd have to be a semi-exclusive convention. Like, people over the ages of 18.
                          With a few of the cooler minors, so long as its a place the cops are unlikely to bust.
                          And then we can drink.

Comment

That might be unwise, drinking and playing continuum at the same time. The police might end up coming of the riots.

Or not.

But it seems like many are willing to give it a try lol.

Comment

Who said anything about playing continuum? don't we get anough of it as it is?

Comment

Working...
                              X