thread where concreteS. appologizes to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thread where concreteS. appologizes to me

this is the thread where Concrete admits hes wrong for banning me for on topic articles, and doesnt ban PH for constantly spamming my threads and other spammers. PH pressured concrete into banning me because PH disagrees with what i say, and i was banned for revealing the truth. concrete S. is a servant to the illuminati matrix and an unfair moderator. appologize NOW or i leave and TW loses one of its best posters ever !! no one will be here to debunk the BS or bring a different viewpoint!

you better do what he says, concrete S.
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Wait, are you really Tone?
      The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

Im tone and im the best damn poster on this board, PERIOD. im the tone that talked to you in PM in the game and that proves its me

Comment

I know, but you're acting strange.
          The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone
            Im tone and im the best damn poster on this board, PERIOD. im the tone that talked to you in PM in the game and that proves its me
            want a fuckin medal? do you see a posting olympics here? seriously, you are one annoying douchebag and noone cares about any of the nonsense you post.
            Girl if it's alright,
            100%.

Comment

Actually, it was me that hit the "Report this post to moderator" button on your post.

Guess the Pure Hatred conspiracy theory is one that just falls a bit short.

I'm not sorry. I can probably guess Conc won't be either.

If you're such a fine upstanding citizen, and man of your word, can we skip the formalities and get straight to the you leaving now?
              "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Actually, Sarien, I reported one of his posts too. In fact I think we probably both reported the same one.

You better apologize, concreteS. :shaun:
                It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                Originally posted by the_paul
                Gargle battery acid fuckface
                Originally posted by Material Girl
                I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

not neccesarily Sarien. PH admitted in game that he was illuminati.

But maybe you're a closet Illuminati, or something.
                  Seriously though Tone, you did cut/paste a rather large article. Which you'd been told not to do.
                  and
                  10. If you have a complaint about a ban take it up with a forum administrator.
                  8. No attention whoring/gimmick accounts.
                  Seeing as you have forgone taking the complaint directly to a mod, as its unlikely that he will apologise unless you give him a more substantial reason (ie prove you're not guilty), this thread itself seems to be attention whoring. Breaking yet another rule.
                  But as Zeus has said, the moderaters here are lenient.
                  Last edited by Theif of Time; 09-08-2005, 09:48 PM.

Originally posted by Disliked
                  Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                  +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

for once tone is wrong

it was george w bush who was behind the bans
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

concrete S. is a servant to the illuminati matrix and an unfair moderator.

Illuminati Matrix? How the hell did I manage to miss that on the first read.

I dunno where this guy will be when he has his meltdown and shoots up people at his job. But by god, I want to read the last note he writes beforehand. It will be described forever as the fevered scratchings of a lunatic.
                      "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

this is the thread where Concrete admits hes wrong for banning me...
                        Sorry, not gonna happen.

You were warned:
                        http://forums.trenchwars.org/showpos...9&postcount=13

You did it several times more and got banned.

You were in the wrong for posting articles on here. This is not your personal blog site. If you want to talk or bring light to an issue then you have to bring more then tin foil sites, an obivious agenda and poltical affiliation (which goes beyond being an extremist) and an obsession with the metaphysical.

you may bring up topics to disccuss but if you are not intrested in doing that then a forum is not the right place for you. A lot of people are against you being here because you are not open to listening to us and respecting our opinions and thoughts. We're not a bunch unenlightened hicks who work for secret evil organizations because we disagree with you, we're real people. You're detached from reaility, I think spending some time in the real world would help you and save the community and forum moderators a lot of time. Please seek help T0NE, i'm not fucking kidding.
                        Last edited by Kolar; 09-08-2005, 09:47 PM.

Comment

i just reported this thread cause i felt left out
                          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

ShitFilyaz,Fyou'llFbringFtheFilluminatiFmatrixFagentsFsmithFdownFonFus. WF T FFFHAVEFYOUFDONE???

Originally posted by Disliked
                            Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                            +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

the spacing on that is all sorts of "holy shit"

Comment

Working...
                              X