Head of FEMA Replaced In Relief Effort

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head of FEMA Replaced In Relief Effort

Mike Brown, the guy who was uncatagorically "pleased with the government's response to the New Orleans crisis" was relieved from handling the emergency response to the hurricane today, after Time Magazine released a report about how an investigation into his resume revealed a series of discrepancies. In other words, he lied on his resume and claimed he was qualified for a job he had virtually no previous experience with.

Hmm....so you're saying it's not a left-wing, liberal-media conspiracy that claims the Federal Gov't fucked the dog on the response effort? And that the White House appoints people to important positions that are far beyond their capacity without a background check?

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/09/09/kat...act/index.html

IIRC, the president apoints something like 10k jobs in government. Almost all are done on a you scratched my back, now I scratch yours basis. I highly doubt this is the first time someone has polished a resume to slip into a high appointment. This might be the first time they were so openly exposed as unprepared and underqualified. It's just the way the system has worked for a very long time.
    To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
    brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Working...
    X