Fishin' in NOLA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishin' in NOLA

The way things are in the States with our Govt....I would't doubt a pic like this even knowing that it's fake.

May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

i thought this thread was gonna be about fish inside a girl named Nola's vagina

needless to say, i am disappointed
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

lol, genius but harsh
      Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
      oNe-t> YEAH
      nopcode> before going out
      funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

if it was according to kanye it would be a black person on the hook.
        To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
        brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

That would mean he would acknowledge their existance pv, which is not likely.
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

if they don't vote for you? do they exist?

If you are
            a. young
            b. only high school educated
            c. minority
            d. poor

then to most politicians you are indeed non-existant
            brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Why not keep a part of new orleans as it is, to remind us about the trouble the people went through, because of a few measly decisions made by the higher ups. It looks cool, except for the people/animal suffering part. I think they should leave it as it is, they're destroying the whole gulf region with the levi.

Comment

Originally posted by pv=nrt
                if they don't vote for you? do they exist?

If you are
                a. young
                b. only high school educated
                c. minority
                d. poor

then to most politicians you are indeed non-existant
                shut up.

And if you back that old whore Barbara "White" Bush, I'm gonna e-cock slap you.
                Originally posted by Tone
                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
                  shut up.

And if you back that old whore Barbara "White" Bush, I'm gonna e-cock slap you.
                  sorry if the truth hurts your poor little feelings, but that list was about the characteristics of people least likely to vote. If you feel this is incorrect, show me. i am guessing you haven't had political science yet.

Now as a politician would you sit there and try to do things for people who aren't gonna get you (re)elected? nope, it's a waste of resources and time. You grab the people you can and hope it's enough. Ask john kerry, I believe his strategist said something along the lines of "the bastards [referring to the youth vote] didn't show." the night of the election. That's right, he wasted time and money trying to convince the apathetic youth to vote, and they didn't show.

I have been working really late this week, did I miss something with barb bush? Otherwise that goes down as the most random threat I have ever read.

Comment

regardless of whether they would vote for her pompous and primped pussy of a son, they are still human beings who have just lost everything. Giving them 2,000 dollars and saying "Good Luck" is not a step up. Maybe if a fuckin hurricane hit the Hampton's she'd be singing a different tune. I really hope Barbara Bush has a heart attack soon.
                    Originally posted by Tone
                    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

You are not the only one dude.

I can't wait for that bitch to croak. Fuckin' hag.

Originally posted by Her
                      So many of the people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged anyway, so this is working very well for them.
                      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

you need to relax motherfucker
                        can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Working...
                        X