meow, MERCURY in FISH and a SAVE meow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meow, MERCURY in FISH and a SAVE meow

meow, new data from a scientific test of mercury absorption in blood: meow, most of you know that our FISH is contaminated with MERCURY and other HEAVY METALS!! meow, MERCURY and heavy metals ing eneral destroy ends of our nervous system, meow, they disrupt and corrode our ability to have healthy sytems for communication and transmission within our body. Meow, this can hamper our ability to learn, to remember, to recall events, to study, to function on a daily basis and meow to eventually funciton as a human being, disrupting our mechanical ablility to walk and TALK, or MEOW!~!!
    Meow, recent test have shown that BLACK TEA contains sufficient BIO_FLAVANOIDS that bind to any heavy metal in bloodstream. Meow, this enables our excretory system to EXCRETE any accumulated HEAVY METALS meow, and save our NERVOUS SYSTEM!!!!

Meow, so read UP!!!! Meow, TEA is indeed a GIFT from GOD, meow!!!
    meow meow meowww, MILK + TEA meowwwwwwwww

its like tone...

except he puts a "meow" here and there.. and then says something really gay at the end B)
    Touch me, touch me now!

Comment

This Is Incredible

Comment

It probably is tone. Sadder, though. Anyone want to get the over/under on how long before bannage?

Comment

Won't happen.
          Originally posted by Tone
          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
          Originally posted by the_paul
          Gargle battery acid fuckface
          Originally posted by Material Girl
          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Meow, if he keeps posting UC stuff in GD it will, reow. :death:

Comment

ruh roh
              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

FFS quit the meowing. Your a disgrace to man kind, and kitten lovers. Shut up. Ignored.

Comment

This fucker made me laugh out loud about 4 times tonight .... not him, directly, but the replies to his threads .... great shit.
                  DELETED

Comment

The only reason it's not in useless crap is because it's actually useful information if you ignore the crap between sentences.

Comment

lol this guy has issues

Comment

perhaps he'd like to show us the reaction mechanism which binds these heavy metals to the bioflavanoids. (If thats even a real word, but, well, biologists are odd like that)

Originally posted by Disliked
                        Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                        +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Some guy came to my door several months ago with this same message, wanting me to donate money.

I'm as uninterested now as I was then.
                          FREE MANDELA

Comment

Originally posted by Theif of Time
                            perhaps he'd like to show us the reaction mechanism which binds these heavy metals to the bioflavanoids. (If thats even a real word, but, well, biologists are odd like that)
                            i had to come out of retirement again to say that this person is not me.

Excellent Question. there is much folklore about the indications of natural remedies but often a mechanism of action is not shown and no one even cares to imagine one. For instance, how does red clover and burdock 'cleanse the blood' Is it that they contain a compound that has a mechanism of action on the kidneys, or just that because an herbalist says so and god gave us healing medicine from mother nature goddess earth gaia ?

In the case of bioflavanoids, it is Chelation. to learn more:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelate
                            Chelators..., and in medicine (chelation therapy), where they are employed to safely bind with poisonous metal agents such as mercury or arsenic in order to stabilize them and allow them to be excreted without further interaction with the body.
                            Last edited by Tone; 09-11-2005, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Look what the Man Kitten dragged in... :cat:

Comment

Working...
                              X