just played a small prank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just played a small prank

i have 3 roommates, and 1 was laying on the couch in the living room asleep in front of the tv. it was about 1 am and he is a heavy sleeper so my other roommate and i set the clocks to 5:30 am and turned out all the lights. then i walked out of my room in my underwear and went to the restroom, making as much noise as possible doing it. then i went back in my room.

my other roommate was hiding in the dark room that the sleeper was in, and when he woke up he looked at the clock and was like "shittttt". then he fumbled around some, went to the bathroom, and came back to the dark living room. then my roommate who was hiding jumped out at him and screamed. the one who had been sleeping was like "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

fucking hilarious. imagine what it would be like to wake up to a situation like that. blahahahaha
    Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
    apt>yes u can wtf
    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
    apt>na
    apt>ill show you pictures
    apt>next time I masturbate

That's pretty funny. You shouldn't have scared him and let him go to work/school instead.

Comment

Or set his alarm . Ah, the funny things that can be done/said.

Originally posted by Disliked
      Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
      +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Originally posted by geekbot
        That's pretty funny. You shouldn't have scared him and let him go to work/school instead.
        Thats exactly what I was thinking.

Comment

*hehehehehehhehehe*
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
          X