New TV Show - Supernatural on WB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New TV Show - Supernatural on WB

Anybody catch this show on TV the other night? Is it me, or is this a rip-off on Buffy combined with Salems Lot?

Not a bad show...just seems like it has been done too many times.
    May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

one of my aunts wrote episodes for buffy.

she asked me if i watched it and i said "no i think its more for younger kids" and she was like "oh, well i write the episodes"

i was like "fuck"
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

I wouldn't say the plot or show is for a younger age gorup. It just has similar plot/effects/dialog/and just the basis of the prior shows mentioned.

They are on a mission to destroy evil spirits and such. Not so much buffy in that regard, but more like Salems Lot (the original).

Not bad, yet not great...I will watch it if I am around and there is nothing better to do.

Can't believe I got caught up into the show "Lost". I know that it is either going to be a bad ending or it will never end and go into reruns with no end.

BTW there will be an encore presentation of Supernatural on Thursday evening.
      May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

agreed about Lost. I still watch it, though, because sadly it's one of the best things on TV at the moment. i think you're right about the ending/lack of

Comment

Yeah Lost is one of those shows that will anger me with a bad ending or never getting to end the show.

Comment

unfortunately, you know they'll milk it for all it's worth

Comment

I watched the first episode of Prison Break ... seems kinda cool how everything will eventually fit together. Def a 1 season kind of show tho.

Several ok shows on nowadays.

Quick question ... has anyone seen nip/tuck? Is it worth watching? Seems really freaky.

Comment

Originally posted by Sufficient
                I watched the first episode of Prison Break ... seems kinda cool how everything will eventually fit together. Def a 1 season kind of show tho.

Several ok shows on nowadays.

Quick question ... has anyone seen nip/tuck? Is it worth watching? Seems really freaky.

Prison Break is one of the best shows out there right now, the only problem is that it will be a 1 season show due to the fact that when they break out there is nothing left to do

Comment

curb your enthusiasm > all

Comment

Can't believe I got caught up into the show "Lost". I know that it is either going to be a bad ending or it will never end and go into reruns with no end.
                    What season/episode are you up to? (We had the last one of the season a few months ago, where they use dynamite to open the bunker thing. And we don't get the next season till next year, so its either in production or our TV people are crap)

Nip/tuck isn't too bad, I do recall it has its gory bits and other weirdness. And a pretty strong sex theme.

Originally posted by Disliked
                    Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                    +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

My favourite shows on tv are House,Bones,Prisonbreak,numbers, family guy, simpsons, american dad, and some shows on ytv that i don't want to mention....

Comment

About the only shows I watch nowadays are Futurama (repeats), Simpsons (occasionally, also repeats) and the new Doctor Who, when I remember.

Comment

Oh yeah doctor who.... That's on cbc, sometimes i feel like bbc owns cbc or something. They have ALOT of british shows. Futurama is cool, I hope they start making new episodes. This way on sunday's I can watch simpsons, family guy, american dad, and futurama. That would be awesome.

Comment

Match Of The Day

Comment

In all truth I love british shows, American shows are meh, I like them if they're cartoons like Futurama, Simpsons (Matt Groening) and a couple others... Family guy doesn't show here anymore and hasn't for a long time (years) but it was cool when it did.
                              Recently watched the entire series of "Yes minister" (and yes prime minister). While not monty python, its still funny.

Comment

Working...
                              X