Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The big 2-0

my birthday is on sunday, suggestions?
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

get a life?
    top 100 basers list

Comment

You are a winner at the internet. That post was so original I'm going to log off forever now, thanks for opening my eyes.

afk
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

i was more or less being serious, and i was on-topic. you're now 20 years old, it's time to stop making "its my birthday" threads and actually go do something...preferably productive.
        top 100 basers list

Comment

liek omg pay attention, not 20 yet~

I'm asking for suggestions on what to do on my birthday, if you don't have any then you're better off being productive in pub.

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse
            i was more or less being serious, and i was on-topic. you're now 20 years old, it's time to stop making "its my birthday" threads and actually go do something...preferably productive.

Because spending a grand total of 18-30 seconds being friendly and making conversation makes a person fucking useless, right?

Chill out already.

LB, do whatever you do to have fun, and just remember that you're slowly dying one second at a time. Have fun, big guy!
            "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Throw a party of some sort seems the normal thing to do. Actually its practically neccesary (But if you don't drink, then thats ok too). Other than that, whatever rocks your boat.

Originally posted by Disliked
              Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
              +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse
                Thanks for that worthless suggestion. Kindly fuck off, plz. Kthxbye.

LB, Congrats dude. Only 1 more year and you can actually find out what alcohol tastes like! :laughing:

How about give yourself a present where you buy a big cake that has a whore jump out of it and blows you?

Comment

get your dick wet
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                    get your dick wet
                    I think Jason hit that nail on the (forgive the use of the word) head...
                    Reclusion
                    "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

On my 20th I pretty much stayed in bed till noon, had some breakfast, various unfun stuff possibly including going on the pc until it was time for bed. I did plan a night out but I planned it too late and everyone I knew was busy, lol.

Comment

it's important enough to warrant repetition

get your dick wet
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Drink
                          Chunder
                          Drink
                          Pass out

-repeat-
                          Originally posted by Facetious
                          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

do some gardening
                            can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

post a thread about it and play subspace
                              YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
                              Click here to receive your price!

Comment

Working...
                              X