Flight of the Conchords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flight of the Conchords

Has anyone else seen this New Zeleand duo's act? The hilarious comedy musical act (reminiscent of Tenacious D) is quite possibly the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Their folk-parodies range from gangsta rap to a storytale song called "Alby the Racist Dragon." If you've never heard of them, I highly suggest checking them out.
    Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
    i just wish it was longer
    Originally posted by Cops
    it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

I love Tenacious D so sounds great. Send me a sample over aim, dude.
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

bump.

I've just noticed these guys are doing a six part radio series over here.

Here's part three:The Flight of the Conchord

The bbc's listen again service only has the previous week's stuff so the first two episodes are gone and forgotten. The next one is 10pm Thursday on Radio 2.

Pretty good.

Comment

It's better to see it, so check out OnDemand if you have cable (it's under HBO's Comedy Section).
        it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

I don't know if it's the "funniest thing i've heard in a really long time" but their stuff is pretty creative.

Their song "Business Time" always make me chuckle like a chaunce.
          PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by Cylor
            It's better to see it, so check out OnDemand if you have cable (it's under HBO's Comedy Section).
            Yes, yes. Thank you for the funny.

Comment

They were on American late night a few days ago- Craig Ferguson maybe? I might still have it on my Replay if anyone REALLY wants it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam
                I don't know if it's the "funniest thing i've heard in a really long time" but their stuff is pretty creative.

Their song "Business Time" always make me chuckle like a chaunce.
                Name something funnier and I will conceed.

Comment

Working...
                X