• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revolution Controller

Interesting, but in the end, retarded.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3143782

Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

I'll give it this... it's unique.

If there's a game announced for Revolution, it's going to stay Revolution. There's not going to be many, if any at all, multiple platform ventures.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Clinton
      I'll give it this... it's unique.

If there's a game announced for Revolution, it's going to stay Revolution. There's not going to be many, if any at all, multiple platform ventures.
      I love the controller but how am I going to play mash bros with that thing?

Comment

yeah thats a home-run swing right there, either itll catch on like wildfire or its the end of nintendo in north america, i bet
        5:gen> man
        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Looks like surpizing good idea, but would like to actually get my hands on one to find out for sure. However, I would lose it if I had one so the jokes on me.
          People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

Look at it this way: they already have cellphone games, which look kind of similar. Its a possibility, however odd.

Originally posted by Disliked
            Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
            +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Personally I'm glad someone's trying something very different which is not at my expense/risk.

Additional: http://www.4colorrebellion.com/revol...oller-mockups/

Comment

Yeah, awesome idea to get a new, fresh look on the console game ... but, I am conserned that you probably won't be able to play Madden with this, or most other multiplatform games.... I dunno how the developers will like this new tech.
                DELETED

Comment

Alright I am now sold. I read plenty of articles and this is the next big thing in gaming. Watch this video:http://www.dagbladet.no/kultur/2005/09/16/443527.html.

Don't mind the language just scroll down a bit and click play on the video.

Hell yeah I want to fucking swing the controller around as if it was links sword.
                  Thats what I call real fun, until I whack my sister right in the face.

Comment

That looks very cool. Looks like I might have to actually expend some energy while playing games now, damn!

Comment

its a TV remote :unsure:

and looks incredibly shit
                      Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
                      oNe-t> YEAH
                      nopcode> before going out
                      funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

Actually, it looks pretty damn good, I'm guessing part of the concept is that its like a light gun?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                          Actually, it looks pretty damn good, I'm guessing part of the concept is that its like a light gun?
                          Yeah sort of but its also much more. Theres a sensor you plug in. Plus theres sensors on the remote. So the remote is actually being used in a 3d plane. It can detect when you rotate the remote, move up down left right, it also has depth perception(tells how far and close it is to the tv), So yeah its a light gun plus much more. Im very very excited about this.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleve-YB
                            Alright I am now sold. I read plenty of articles and this is the next big thing in gaming. Watch this video:http://www.dagbladet.no/kultur/2005/09/16/443527.html.
                            That's a compelling video. If I said I wasn't kind of excited about playing around with one of these things, I'd be lying.

Me being the minor pessimist I am though, I wonder how well developers will "step up to the plate" and make games that truly use the controller and not just use the buttons like they've been more or less groomed to do. As always, the games themselves are going to decide whether this tech survives or not.
                            Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

:fear: damn you beat me to this topic .. i was gonna make one oh well it seems cool and sleek, Im gonna see those demos when i go home im at school
                              TWLD Champion 2014
                              TWDTB Champion 2013
                              TWDTB Champion 2016
                              TWDTB Champion 2017
                              TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                              -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Working...
                              X