Clear All

• Help Evasive find a new mp3 player

maximum price: $200
    needs more than 5 gigs
    sound quality must be -really good-
    battery life should be more than 12 hours

What do you guys recommend?

I need help finding one too :grin:

I was thinking of buying the new apple nano thing, since I don't like having things in my pocket at all, but its too expensive.
    DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
    Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
    Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
    -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

someone stole mine today, it was in my backpack in the locker room during gym and a hoodrat walked in and took it, i was so pissed, you should buy it its nice
      Motorola M500 i think or mayb its like m300 or something
      Big Chill

Comment

Off the top of my head, Creative Zen Touch 20GB. But you are not going to get -really good- sound quality unless you buy a portable amp too, nor are you going to get -really good- sound quality unless you buy some canalphones.

A decent compromise is the Creative Zen Touch, pair that with Sennheiser MX400 earbuds ($10).

Edit: Rip stuff with ExactAudioCopy, put it in LAME mp3 alt-present-standard form and you'll be fine.
        - k2

Comment

iPod Mini 6GB - Ebay
          Another
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

You cannot get a new mp3 player that's larger than 5 gigs for under $200 Canadian from a retail outlet. You can try ebay, and if you do I suggest the iPod Mini or the Creative Zen, although even for those, you'd be hard pressed to find anything that isn't used that is over 5 gigs for under $200 total.
            Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
            www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
            www.animeslice.com

Comment

Sony Minidisc's have great quality, and 56 HOURS OF BATTERY LIFE, 1 BATTERY, 56 HOURS!!!!! And depending on the size, you can hold up to a gig on one disk, i like em :grin:
              Singularit> Ive seen old men do alot of scary shit
              Beasts> ur grandpa always runs around on ice singu?
              Unorthadox> LMAO
              Unorthadox> LMFAO
              Singularit> mine does
              Singularit> but hes ubergrandpa
              Unorthadox> ROFL

Comment

quality is shit on a minidisc though
                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

The new creative Zen player, holds 5gb and you can get it under 200€ on ebay maybe in some stores too.

Comment

I dug out my old minidisc player yesterday actually, I'm too cheap to purchase an mp3 player.

Comment

Uh I think you need a harddrive mp3 player for that, and the cheapest you can get is that Zen thingy. This is what I have. I bought it a couple days ago, and the sound quality is great. It's above your price tag though.....

Comment

i was gonna make the same thread a week ago. i need something to rescue the 3000+ songs from my bfs house, i was gonna use an ipod but then there was an issue with the itunes thing clearing the ipod memory/something like that
                        Reinstate Sarien
                        ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

Originally posted by Evasive
                          maximum price: $200
                          needs more than 5 gigs
                          sound quality must be -really good-
                          battery life should be more than 12 hours

What do you guys recommend?
                          i recommand u buy me one if u find those as well

Comment

the older generation ipods serves about that purpose.

though spending another 50 bucks for a ipod nano would be justified.
                            TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                            TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                            TelCat> i dont

Comment

I'm waiting for the next-gen ipod that has the video.

Comment

Working...
                              X