Allergic reactions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allergic reactions

What do they look like? I think I'm having one. My skin has these messed up bumps, my body is like.. all red, and Im really itchy. and my area just had a power outage, so the walk-in clinics are closed, what should I do?
    ps. not at home either, Im at university dorms
    duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

take benedryl or a generic anti-hystamine.
    SIGNATURE PROTEST: KEEP THE SHORT FFS

Comment

I had an allergic reaction to platelets once.... They gave me the wrong blood type, and within minutes i was more uglier than Will Smith, when he got his fakereaction

Comment

It all depends on what elements were in the product you took and their chemical characteristics hawhaw that sucks
        My Music Playlist

Comment

It depends what you're allergic to and what caused this.

Do you have any known allergies?
          Have you ever had anything like this before?
          Has anyone in your family ever had something like this before?
          What were you doing that may have caused this (were you eating something, were your breathing in some chemical, did you touch something strange)?

Do you have any other symptoms other than skin problems?
          Any trouble breathing?
          Are the symptoms improving over time, staying the same or getting worse?
          Is there any pain?
          Are you experiencing any weakness anywhere in the body, and if so where?

If you answered something like no or I don't know for these questions, then you should be okay. If it really is getting worse and if you have other symptoms beside your skin getting itchy and red, I'd advise going to the emergancy room before it gets worse. Otherwise if you really do think that you had an allergic reaction (and didn't say touch some poison ivy or burn yourself or something), I'd advise going to the doctor soon and get yourself tested for allergies. For now if you want, take some over the counter anti-histamines like Benedryl and it might make you feel better.
          Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
          www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
          www.animeslice.com

Comment

I'm allergic to some animals (cats and dogs and maybe more) and some food (apples and some sort of nuts) and the usual reaction to the allergies is the itching in my mouth, red eyes and running nose.
            Regency> not in for dd lol
            Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

Originally posted by majin-uub
              I had an allergic reaction to platelets once.... They gave me the wrong blood type, and within minutes i was more uglier than Will Smith, when he got his fakereaction
              Omg, we talked about this during class the other day. Basically, your body's immune system starts attacking the foreign blood cells.

What did it feel like? Wtf happened?!

Comment

Would you believe I have an allergy to steel? The longer it remains in contact with my skin, the worse it itches. When it gets under my skin, the area swells up pretty bad. As a result I can't get a tattoo, a piercing or wear any steel jewellry (my watch is titanium) but I tolerate it when I give blood.

Comment

Yes I've heard of that sort of allergy... I think its the Iron or Iron oxide molecules that interact badly with your skin cells...

Originally posted by Disliked
                  Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                  +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

so like, iron man is your arch enemy?
                    LoPIST> i have tons of leet freinds

Comment

Nah, we just have an unhealthy relationship.

Comment

ok The doctor said i just have sensitive skin? and i guess i accidentily licked some ointment thats for my lips.... <_<
                        doctor gave me hydroxyzine, but he said it could possibly cause muscle spasims and i will turn ugly. :fear:
                        duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Originally posted by jesus=terrorist
                          Omg, we talked about this during class the other day. Basically, your body's immune system starts attacking the foreign blood cells.

What did it feel like? Wtf happened?!
                          Threw up, got some pretty huge ass hives, coughed, breathing funny,and the walls seemed like they were melting (maybe that was the morphine). Meh, it was breif, and I really didn't have anypain accept for the stomach acid in my throat...

Comment

One time while playing capture the flag the other team was going to see me so I dove into this bush.

And the bush was a large area of poison oak.

I GOT IT IN MY EYES FSKJHfljkdashfglkdsajhfajdslhkfasdjkhf
                            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Ouch. It sounds like you almost faced possible certain death.

Originally posted by Disliked
                              Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                              +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Working...
                              X