Bengals 2-0!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bengals 2-0!!

Thats right, this is there year. After watching 12 years of shit, god finally payed me back. Super bowl here we come

god damnit.

I played Atlanta's defense today, thinking that they would do better than the bengals' D.

5 INT's, and only 8 points allowed. WTF!!!!!!

So instead of getting 20 pts from Cinncinatti's D, I get 5 from Atlanta's.

And I'm still beating you PH.
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I really should pay more attention to that damn league. I just let it throw out whoever it wants. But it's probably too late for me anyway.
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
        god damnit.

I played Atlanta's defense today, thinking that they would do better than the bengals' D.

5 INT's, and only 8 points allowed. WTF!!!!!!

So instead of getting 20 pts from Cinncinatti's D, I get 5 from Atlanta's.

And I'm still beating you PH.
        I ended up getting 106 points due to the fact that i played all bengal players for the fun of it

Comment

Originally posted by PH
          I really should pay more attention to that damn league. I just let it throw out whoever it wants. But it's probably too late for me anyway.
          .....it's week two.
          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Yeah, but one bad week could totally screw me. How far am I behind?
            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.

Comment

Anything can still happen. I am still waiting to see if I can win my week 2 game as I am behind 2 points.

Long season left...just watch your bye weeks.
              May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

This should be in General Discussion

Comment

Paul, it's the Bengals.

Comment

You're right, I didn't read the title correctly.

Comment

I'm a semi-bengals fan, I live in Ohio (prefer browns) so I feel obligated to be a fan, but I'm not getting my hopes up...wait until they play a real team, superbowl my ass, lol.
                      (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

oh damn Buffalo lost but Dallas is playin tonight ... they gonna kick the redskins ass :greedy: but anyway, how did Palmer do? i dont follow the Bengals to closely

Comment

27/40, 337 yards, 3 TD's and one INT that didn't really matter.

Dallas will destroy Washington, it won't even be close because the Redskins don't have a quarterback or much of a defense.

Comment

dont have much of a defense? we had the third best defense in the nfl last year without lavar. dallas is going to lose the game because the announcers are going to get so fucking sick of saying "bill parcells" every 13 seconds that one of them is going to snipe his overrated bitch ass and then they wont have a coach.

edit: to answer the question above, palmer was an absolute beast in the last game. i started peyton manning instead and lost out on 23 points and now im about to be 0-2.
                            Last edited by Facetious; 09-19-2005, 02:42 PM.
                            5:gen> man
                            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

You have a really strong secondary, I'll give you that, but there are too many question marks up front. I've never heard of any of your LB's (but I don't claim to follow the Redskins so that probably doesn't mean much) and the right side of your D-line isn't the best in the league either. Count on JJ running to the left a lot; if you guys can stop that you might have a chance.

Comment

Working...
                              X