Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saw the funniest thing in a while today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw the funniest thing in a while today...

I was down by the river in a semi-affluent area of town and I saw an old guy washing his nice BMW 5 series. The guy was all grey haired, but looked like he was in ok shape---like he swam on a regular basis.

He was in his mid 50's, and the funny thing was, he was acting like it was the most normal thing in the world to wash his car wearing absolutely nothing but a Speedo.

I had to turn around and ride my motorcycle back down his street just to take another look and see if he was retarded or drunk, or something. Nope, he just loved his meat hammock. I only wish I had a cameraphone.

u sure u dint ride bak down just too catch another glimpse of him in his speedos? :huh:

Comment

Originally posted by jesus=terrorist
      I had to turn around and ride my motorcycle back down his street just to take another look [at his package] and see if he was retarded or drunk, or something. Nope, he just loved his meat hammock. I only wish I had a cameraphone.
      Remember this sentence, it'll be part of the winning 'Most Homoerotic Post' in the TW Awards 2006 thread
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

When will those awards be presented? I have to find a new category to win by a landslide since I can't defend "Newcomer of the Year" this time out.
        Originally posted by Tone
        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
        Originally posted by the_paul
        Gargle battery acid fuckface
        Originally posted by Material Girl
        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

ahah zeus

Comment

It's true...I'm gayer than Prince Charles.

Comment

Is there a most coldhearted post of the year?

Or perhaps a greatest insult post?
              Girl if it's alright,
              100%.

Comment

all will be revelaed wen the awards are handed out i assume

Comment

I don't think Prince Charles is gay, he just has HORRIBLE taste. If anything he should be accussed of beastiality
                  Last edited by ZeUs!!; 09-20-2005, 08:27 AM. Reason: I typed 'for' instead of 'of'

Comment

zeus with the ears charles has i bet he heard tht comment from hear and this one :|

Comment

Originally posted by jesus=terrorist
                      I only wish I had a cameraphone.
                      im glad you didnt.. you would post the pic in here..
                      Throughout time, there’s been
                      crimes, throughout our history
                      But not as great, as the one of late, affecting you and me
                      Once a nation proud and free, and now we’re weeping sorrow’s tears
                      Tragedy’s approaching, it’s worse than all your fears

Come on my countrymen
                      Come on and take a stand
                      Don’t let ‘em take away your land

the Wenger bus is coming
                      and all the kids are running
                      from London to Manchester
                      cos he's a child molester

fuck islam

Comment

NO SHIT HE WOULD

Comment

Orfl

Comment

Hehe, yea...no shit I would :P

Comment

lol JT likes those old man buttocks.

Like fine wine, eh? Is he like a tree, could you tell his age by the number of vericose veins on his ass-cheeks?
                              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X