Congrats liquid blue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats liquid blue

You share a birthday with GODDESS CHEERS B)

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

suicide, it's the only option

happy 20th etc etc
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Its a sign... from God.

Comment

from the pagan god of birth.

Originally posted by Disliked
        Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
        +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

She shares a birthday with me, not the other way around. As a matter of fact it's her only saving grace.
          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

LB would have like to have written more, but he was off to the courthouse to change his name to Persia Blue, or Liquid Paradise. (Surprisingly to me, those are also each both good stripper names in their own right.)

If all those are taken at least he still has Aragorn to fall back on.
            "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

man it's like sarien has a telescope INTO MY BRAIN
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

grats on the birthday lb, your icon sucks but your posts have always been nice
                Originally posted by Ward
                OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

I agree with all three points of vykromond's post
                  Originally posted by Facetious
                  edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday, LB
                    boo...:eek:

Comment

My icon's the shiz and it's here to stay. Thanks though :wub:

Comment

to be honest dude it sort of looks like a rottweiler photographed in silhouette... with downs' syndrome

i don't much know what handstands have to do with your personality in the first place, maybe i just haven't been paying attention closely enough

Comment

It's simple and for some reason seems like the guy is relaxed to me, so I like it. I put blue in the pic (was originally black and white), and bam, my icon was born. It doesn't have to be cool or mean a whole lot, I just like it how it is, simple.

Comment

another thing your avatar could be: a vomiting piano

Comment

Working...
                            X