Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost

Seaseon two starts Wedensday, I finished watching the season one 7 disc pack this past week, can't wait for season two.

Anyone else watch Lost?

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
    .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

let's not give away the story, shall we? -NaiLed

Comment

thix i fucking hate you

Comment

good thing i got here before that puberty stricken youngin messed up the next 5 months
        Big Chill

Comment

Seems like lots of people are watching Lost

Check out

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=20880

Link is about the series Supernatural, but many a Lost watchers too.

Looking forward to this 2nd season. Thursday on UPN is the Chris Rock show "Everyone Hates Chris" also looks good!

OMG....I am drawn back to non-cable TV...how has this happened

300 channels of satellite and I am watching the Networks again. :wassat:
          May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

let's not give away the story, shall we? -NaiLed
            Yes, lets not. Some of us Don't get the next series till next year. *grumbegrumble*

Originally posted by Disliked
            Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
            +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

I WATHC LOST..
              its the fucking shit man...i hope they dnot waste time on telling us what happened last season in this epi..cus if they do ill be pissed..i alway watch the 7 cds and shit i cant wait for it to start..i love that show its the fuckign shit. :wub:
              7:RoDNeY> u dont know what afk means u think it means the arab way of saying KFC

Comment

Originally posted by Tarriskat
                I WATHC LOST..
                its the fucking shit man...i hope they dnot waste time on telling us what happened last season in this epi..cus if they do ill be pissed..i alway watch the 7 cds and shit i cant wait for it to start..i love that show its the fuckign shit. :wub:
                They are showing the last episode of season one before the series premiere

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
                .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

Nailed, that happened in like the 4th episode of season 1, i live in america i haven't seen season 2 yet. open back up my post because i didn't spoil anything. just stating an observation i made that he was breathing when we rewinded it in that episode. it can't be spoiled if it happened like months ago..

Comment

Originally posted by Theif of Time
                    Yes, lets not. Some of us Don't get the next series till next year. *grumbegrumble*
                    That's why we use bitTorrent

Not that I've ever seen Lost though..
                    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                    There wont be another election for president.
                    Obama is the Omega President.
                    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

lost fans sure do come up with some crazy ass theories, conspiracies, and completely misleading conclusions from the show.

lost unofficial forums

Comment

Originally posted by Not ThiX
                        Nailed, that happened in like the 4th episode of season 1, i live in america i haven't seen season 2 yet. open back up my post because i didn't spoil anything. just stating an observation i made that he was breathing when we rewinded it in that episode. it can't be spoiled if it happened like months ago..
                        because America has the newest episodes it means that the rest of the world have also seen them

Comment

I don't think they're even planning to show the serie in Finland.. at least not to my knowledge. That's why I downloaded it episode by episode when they showed up on the internets. Can't blame me for downloading because there's no other way!
                          last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

I'm avoiding this thread like a plague incase someone gives away any plot lines.

This is the sort of thread avoidance where you post in the thread to let people know that you're avoiding it.

Comment

I haven't heard anything about season 2

Edit: I hope they don't prolong the serie to like 10 seasons.
                              Last edited by Mulkero; 09-21-2005, 09:51 AM.
                              last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

Working...
                              X