This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to CoT for two great years

Since the old board is dead, I'd like to publicly thank CoT for all his efforts in the last two years in operating the old TW message boards. He personally spent a lot of time ensuring that the old boards were moderated and kept at a high quality.

I'd also like to thank Troll King who was also a longtime mod of the board, and of course Slowbob for setting it up.

They started from a small base to almost 1,000 users uniting our community in ways never seen before.

Let's hope that his place does that too.

-Epi
    P.S. It is sorta ironic that this place has basically the same rules as CoT's board, when a huge complaint from both staff and players was that people couldn't say whatever they wanted on the old one Go figure.
    Last edited by Epinephrine; 06-29-2002, 11:58 PM.
    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
    www.animeslice.com

Re: Thanks to CoT for two great years

Originally posted by Epinephrine
    Since the old board is dead, I'd like to publicly thank CoT for all his efforts in the last two years in operating the old TW message boards. He personally spent a lot of time ensuring that the old boards were moderated and kept at a high quality.

They started from a small base to almost 1,000 users uniting our community in ways never seen before.

Let's hope that his place does that too.

-Epi
    Agreed Leo. GG jamie
    There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Yep, thanks to Cot for all his work, time. He helped TW improve in many ways.

Comment

Indeed. I'm sure CoT hates me now, but I don't doubt the amount of hard work he put in to maintaining the old forums. I wish him well with his new setup.
        -Dantax
        The Internet connects us all,
        The short, the fat, the thin, the tall,
        we buy, we sell, we learn, we grow,
        dial-up, fizz-fuzz, connect, let's go!

Comment

Yes, thanks very much CoT for hosting the Trench forums! You allowed us to all have a voice, however we chose to use it. I personally enjoyed having a spot to post long rants and speak my mind, and will enjoy this forum for that as well!

Good Luck with your new setup CoT... you havent seen the last of me yet!

-PUSH
          Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

job well done... 3 cheers for the stinkey cheeze$$
            Head of Public Relations
            SSCU Trench Wars Staff

I do not engage with trolls. Have a nice day!

Comment

eh

i <3 dantax
              I dont play this game anymore.

Comment

I appreciate CoT and the rest of the ForumSpec staff's hard work. I hope thier new goals will be sucessful.

-Spam
                Who got the boombeef?

Comment

agreed

Comment

yea, thx CoT!
                    http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

Re: Thanks to CoT for two great years

Originally posted by Epinephrine

-Epi
                      P.S. It is sorta ironic that this place has basically the same rules as CoT's board, when a huge complaint from both staff and players was that people couldn't say whatever they wanted on the old one Go figure.
                      so tru lol
                      The steps of life are easily forgotten by those who climb the ladder.

Comment

good job ^_^

Comment

Well done, hope the 'new' forums are going to be just as cool

Comment

Appriciate, good work CoT
                            Honk if you love cookies...

Comment

Originally posted by Dantax
                              I'm sure CoT hates me now
                              Yep

Comment

Working...
                              X