The Forums!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Forums!

[FONT=Lucida Console]Hmmmm....Well I guess I'm a Newb at this But just saying Hi to all And Ya I'm a Nerd on the Forums Now [/FONT]
    tabo> TagMor
    TagMor> Sup girl
    tabo> This is why you FAIL!

CUE THE VICIOUS METAPHORICAL WATERFALL OF RIDICULE
    PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

get bent you fucking cooz
      PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

hey B@BY G!RL* U NO WUT I LIKE ABOUT U?

NOT A GOD DAMN THING
        AHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Comment

Nerd.
          Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

<trancetunes joke goes here>

don't get this joke? go to http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...ight=pearl+jam
            for helpful hints

Comment

joke account for the win.
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

If this is the same Babygirl as the user ID in Tw, what's up? I used to play with you under my original ID Jesus=Terrorist when I first started playing like...over a year ago.

If it's not you, then disregard this message :P

Comment

FLIRT ON, YOU PIMP
                  My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

LOL! Dude, I'm asexual. Don't you know? I reproduce through parenthogenesis. ^-^

Comment

I can testify to that, jesus is definetly an amoeba.
                      Originally posted by pandagirl
                      Isn't she like 15?
                      BTW, I don't think this is Pearl Jams's spoof account. Even if so, he's done a remarkable job creating fake myspace accounts, yahoo messengers etc. etc.
                      Last edited by Theif of Time; 09-22-2005, 02:18 AM.

Originally posted by Disliked
                      Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                      +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Lol, ok. I get it now, haha. Peej-spoof 4 win.

Comment

umm, hello baby girl, lay off the bright colours please

Comment

Something about making it look like an accident.
                            sage

Comment

Take one for the team, eh? Yeah ... who's spoofing who then... what?
                              DELETED

Comment

Working...
                              X