No announcement yet.

Seeking someone to take over a team on the TW Forums Fantasy Football League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking someone to take over a team on the TW Forums Fantasy Football League

We seem to have an owner on the TW Forums FFL (just the name we gave our league) that needs to be replaced. This team has a very good lineup as it is, yet the owner never shows to make his team picks for the weeks ahead.

If interested, let me know and I will add you to this team as the new owner. It's only week 3 and if you get in now a possible "W" could be added to you win/loss record.

This team has the following:

QB Drew Brees, SD QB RB
    Willis McGahee, Buf RB RB/WR
    Jamal Lewis, Bal RB ** BYE ** WR
    Terrell Owens, Phi WR
    WR Lee Evans, Buf WR
    TE Chris Cooley, Was TE ** BYE **
    D/ST Cardinals D/ST,
    K John Kasay, Car K

BENCH WEEK 3 2005 SEASON THIS WEEK

Bench Rudi Johnson, Cin RB
    Bench Thomas Jones, Chi RB
    Bench Chris Brown, Ten RB Q
    Bench Kevan Barlow, SF RB Dal
    Bench Jake Delhomme, Car QB
    Bench Marcus Robinson, Min WR
    Bench Eddie Kennison, KC WR
    Bench Chad Pennington, NYJ QB

13 weeks of reg. season, 14th week playoffs...so there is plenty of time to join in and make this work, as well as drop/add players from the waivers list of available players.
    May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

http://www.worldbeardchampionships.c...y/gallery.html
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Nice facial hairs

Hmm...could be a + or - to there wife.

Wonder how much food gets caught in them and the maintenance/upkeep that goes with it.

Comment

WHY DOES PEERLESS PRICE HAVE 100+ PTS.!?

He hasn't been active since the beginning of Preseason!?

What the hell is going on?
        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
          WHY DOES PEERLESS PRICE HAVE 100+ PTS.!?

He hasn't been active since the beginning of Preseason!?

What the hell is going on?
          They are not points but his ranking amongst every WR playing. He was 116 the other day, if he is now at 100, then he moved up and someone took his place.

So out of all the WR's playing in the NFL he is ranked, due to injury and lack of play, as the 100 pick of all WR's. Kind of sucks IMHO...wouldn't you rather have the #1 or #2 WR over the #100 ranked

It's not points....it's ranking!

Comment

oic.

carry on.
            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
              oic.

carry on.
              DoTheFandango....

Who is O.B. the one who is the owner of the "Bronco's Own" team? Is he active? There's a bench/team I would trade half of them on waivers.

Comment

i wouldnt replace broncos own, as i said on the league thingy. two teams have already gotten essentially free wins from him (the winning teams had 58 and 61 points respectively, my teams lost in those weeks and in both cases had more points). plus, nobodyd want to take over a team that, at best, could win one, maybe two games if they get lucky against the otherwise worst teams in the league. someone should take over for that other team though.

edit: also, if you dont find a replacement, as commissioner can you change team 10s lineup so that it doesnt completely suck? anyone sane would put players in that arent on bye weeks and put rudi johnson into the lineup. new york jets got one free win against the broncos, if you leave the bye week guys in he'll be 2-1, with two unearned victories.
                Last edited by Facetious; 09-22-2005, 03:52 PM.
                5:gen> man
                5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Already working on Team 10. This is the first Bye week. For this reason, I am acting on replacing the owner of Team 10. He has a good team IMHO.

I agree too in regards to O.B.'s team Bronco's Own. I will monitor them and make sure that there players on Bye will be replaced with someone from there bench. We will keep them active w/o ownership due to the roster and already played games they have had.

I replied to you as well on ESPN. We have a very good match-up for this weekend. Should be interesting :grin:

Comment

yeah it should be close unless manning gets only two points again, in which case i will stab myself in the face for not starting palmer

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
                      yeah it should be close unless manning gets only two points again, in which case i will stab myself in the face for not starting palmer
                      Being that it's a home game for the Colt's and they are playing Cleveland, I would think that the passing will be high this matchup, as Clevelands Secondary is weak.

Should be a good weekend...my dilema is which kicker to use. Mike Vanderjagt or Jeff Wilkins. Vanderjagt has done almost nothing for me and being a Colt I keep going with him....as Wilkins outperforms him with Stl every week.

Such dilemas !

Comment

well if you start wilkins, youre betting against manning, if you start vanderjagt, every touchdown peyton throws, i get four points, but you get one point for the extra point so i dont really gain that much.

Comment

P_H is looking active on the bench/waivers this week. Nice add on getting Edwards.

My brother will most likely take over for team 10. No working together between us...too much competition between us in real life so no worries.

He will also rename the team to something a bit more original.

Comment

Im into FF, but if your bro is allready taken the team then thats fine, but if you need me to do it than i'll take over.(its free right?)

Comment

Working...
                            X