• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Fantasy VII - Dirge of Cerberus

For PS2, Xbox owners, shoo.

Release Date:
    US: TBA 2006
    Japan: December 31, 2006

Based on the story line that runs with the Advent Children movie that came out recently, the story occurs 1 year after the end of FF7, so kinda in between the game and movie I'm guessing. I believe the main character is gonna be Vincent, but in a few screenshots I saw Cait Sith walking around, so we might get to use that fucker too. I want to get this game just for curiosity's sake, not for how well its gonna play, because I have no idea how that's gonna turn out. Saw a picture of a fighting sequence, didn't look very classic RPG'ish, more ACTION than anything, but with RPG elements, probably will turn off a lot of fans, but hell its FF7, more people have fallen to Square's FF7 table scraps more than once already.

Here's some links
    http://www.the-magicbox.com/0409/game091504a.shtml

Screens:
    http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/693/693672/imgs_1.html
    Last edited by Kim; 09-23-2005, 02:21 AM.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Too many ff games these days

Comment

It revolves around Vincent working for an organization that is a sort of peace-making group out of Kalm Town (Don't hold me to those intentions). Its a Third Person Shooter with RPG elements in it. And Cait Sith is not in the game in his entirety, apparently... only the cat not the bot.
      DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonscale
        Too many ff games these days
        these days = NINETEEN NINETY-SEVEN
        Originally posted by Ward
        OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Well I'm likely to purchase it because I'm a slave to Square, can't be worse than X-2.

Comment

X and X-2 were horrible, but X-2 was the better of the two.

And yeah, there's too much fucking final fantasy. They hit their peak with FF6, which is the only FF game I'd even consider replaying.
            Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

Working...
            X