Hairspray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hairspray

Rofl best broadway show ever, saw it this weekend in new york, fucking hilarious, go see it!!!!!

WTF are you doing watching broadway? Should be playing ss, sports, poker, or just hanging with friends. Nothing can ever convince me to watch broadway. I regret posting in this thread.
    Last edited by Krusnik; 09-27-2005, 02:07 AM.

Comment

go see it and then talk

Comment

I saw Lion King, Julius Caeser with Denzel Washington (this was slightly off-broadway because it wasn't technically "ON BROADWAY", but whatever) and Wicked.

Wicked blew, but Julius Caeser and Lion Kind ruled.
        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

When I was in New York I really wanted to see Hairspray, but we couldn't get tickets. We sang "Mama I'm a Big Girl Now" in choir though, which was great. Anyway, the Broadway shows I've seen are Beauty and the Beast, Phantom of the Opera, Brooklyn, and Rent.
          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
          1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
          1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
          1:Chao <ER>> at all
          1:Mantra-Slider> chao
          1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
          Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
          Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Rent is pretty awesome.
            this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
            (:3=

Comment

Yea we got to meet all the stars of Rent (including Frenchie woo!). It was pretty cool. I got into a food fight with the guy who plays Angel. I smeared pizza all over his face; it was great.
              Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
              Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Wow I saw it this weekend as well. The 8 PM showing Saturday night. I agree with you though, it's a great uplifting show, and it's pretty funny. It's not the best I've seen, but out of the big 'razzle dazzle' shows on Broadway, it's the best. That black chick has the most ridiculously amazing voice I've ever heard.

Comment

I saw RENT off-broadway, and it was amazing.

The Video taper looked like Rivers, and the other guy (the guitarist) looked like Kurt Cobain.

EFFIN WEIRD
                  Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                  sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                    Wow I saw it this weekend as well. The 8 PM showing Saturday night. I agree with you though, it's a great uplifting show, and it's pretty funny. It's not the best I've seen, but out of the big 'razzle dazzle' shows on Broadway, it's the best. That black chick has the most ridiculously amazing voice I've ever heard.
                    I saw it on the 2 PM on saturday, missed u! i was in like 4th row, it's wicked

Misses Baltimore Crrrrraaaaabs!

Comment

I know you using that word was a coincidence, but I really want to see Wicked! :P
                      Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

I've always been a fan of Les Miserables, though I'd never actually seen it performed live. I've read the novel and have the 10th anniversary DVD, but I'd really like to see the real show. I'm hoping to get tickets for it this month after it got held over because they cancelled their trip to the southern U.S. due to the hurricanes.

Comment

We did a medley from Les Mis last year in choir, and it was great. The drama club is actually doing the musical this year; it should be really great! I'll record it and send it to you TK :P
                          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by Zabuza
                            I saw it on the 2 PM on saturday, missed u! i was in like 4th row, it's wicked

Misses Baltimore Crrrrraaaaabs!
                            Hehe, "I wish every day was negro day," "Girl, every day is negro day at my house." That got a nice rise out of everyone as I remember.

Comment

one that got alot for us is when they nerdy girl jumps off bed after being with the black guy seaweed and she like "i tasted black and im never going baaack"

The best was when mamma and the pappa are on stage singing, and she stands infront of him and she like "carry me up" and the musical stopped for atleast 5 minutes laughing at it, even the actors were laughing so hard at that one...

Comment

Working...
                              X