Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Day of Defeat: Source - Released ... price ... oh god...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day of Defeat: Source - Released ... price ... oh god...

Well, Day of Defeat: Source is out now over steam. Now, I paid about $55 to purchase Half Life 2, and with that came the mod "Counter Strike" and other multiplayer aspects of the game. But, now, we have to pay ... yes, pay, another $20 to play a 'source' version of our old friend Day of Defeat .... If you bought your HL2 over steam, it was already covered apparently... but retail, you have to pay for it online only ... yes ... I'm as excited as I was to have my store robbed, again.

Anyone actually get this?
    DELETED

i want to play it, see if it surpasses its brilliant older brother

but when i was on dod today, there seemed to be quite a lot of people who arent impressed, although one of my mates said it is great

cant say myself, not buying until i play it, lettin someone else spend their moolah
    Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
    oNe-t> YEAH
    nopcode> before going out
    funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

Nah, I suck at all FPS's, especially online ones. I'm lucky to live longer than a second.

Comment

I got HL2 retail for $20. Anything special about Day of Defeat?
        The song doesn't make your hands clap,
        The hand claps make the song

Comment

i'll be playing free dod.

Comment

I'm gonna playtesrt it using my mate's steam account to see how it runs on my machine. I know some of the maps are quite open and quite big so I wonder how that will affect my fps.

There's also limited bot support with all bot commands working however the bots cannot navigate yet.

Comment

shit, i need to get back home so i can start playing this

i'm at my parents' place for the time being

but i already paid for it and pre-loaded it

shit shit shit

i'm stoked
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Oct. 25th

COD2

Nuff said.
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Played a free version which I downloaded on oen of my other Steam accounts. Very nice game, played pretty well online too, there is however an issue with lag and players seem to stutter a fair bit which I noticed. Others have noticed it too so I'm positive its not my machine's fault.

I quit playing and my account got VAC banned straight away because of a 'cheating violation'. The only thing I cheated is Valve out of £10.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
                    Oct. 25th

COD2

Nuff said.
                    damn right, but DoD, oh god too many WW2 games

im in heaven :wub:
                    Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
                    oNe-t> YEAH
                    nopcode> before going out
                    funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

Working...
                    X